CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Day 222

Weight training day. Left work sooooo late. Work is getting ridiculous, but I must persevere. I *have* to be able to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Can't keep thinking that things are never ending. Remain positive! I am my own cheerleader! :D

25 minutes on cardio wave.
3 sets of leg curl (25kg, 20kg, 15kg)
3 sets of leg extension (as above)
3 sets of squats (50lb, 40lb, 30lb)
3 sets of chest press (15kg, 12.5kg, 10kg)
3 sets of seated row (15kg, 10kg, 10kg)
50 sit ups

Managed to do 20 overhead triceps @ 9kg in a row! And I managed to actually lift the bloody thing @ 14kg, so I'm damn proud of myself. But somehow, I don't reallyyyyy feel it working my triceps. How lah? I think the exercise that really makes me feel like it's doing the triceps any good are the tricep push-ups, but I'm lousy at it. In fact, I'm not even sure what is the correct way to do it. T___T

0 comments: