CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Day 224

Hazrin replaced Prudent for Body Attack again! Haih, seriously this guy's Body Attack classes are mad intense and grueling. You can see a lot of people who came for Prudent's class walking out / not even daring to come in because they cannot even survive the first few tracks wtf. After class, one lady told me that after Hazrin's class, she will be active all night because the class was too "aggressive". See!!! I'm not the only one who thinks so!!

Did some tracks I'm not familiar with. At one point, totally kelentong until the guy behind me was laughing at my tragic-ness. Hahaha. No wonder after the class the same lady who complained to me asked me if I'm a newbie. T_____T Am I that bad at Attack?! I think I was just sad, tired and depressed after work today. Even my mom asked me why my gym classes are so late nowadays. The fact is that the classes aren't suddenly late... it's that I can only go for the later classes cos I leave work later. And when I arrived at the gym today, I saw the IT director leaving the gym, fresh from his workout. T____T

Finally, I told Hazrin that he won't see me this Sat since he has already tortured me once this week. I can't be tortured into doing Body Attack twice! He said, "If I can do it, so can you!" Well, there's a lot of things he can do (e.g: tricep push ups ... the bane of my life) that I cannot do la, haha.

Oh yeah, there's one song which apparently goes "Rockin' , Rockin'!" which ALL THIS WHILE I thought said, "PUmpkin, Pumpkin!" HAhaha! I thought it was some kinda Halloween theme song. Sigh... thank God I never sang along whenever the instructors started whooping and karaoke-ing... :)

P.S:
Referring to my last entry... ZOMG I JUST FOUND OUT JEREMY WON'T BE TEACHING ON WEDNESDAYS AFTER ALL!!! He'll be swapping slots with Anthony, which means his only class will be in Taipan at 2:45pm. Argh!! I won't be able to make it for his class.. cos that's my Sat Body Attack / Body Step / Body Jam class. If I go to Jaya33 for BC + Dance Mania and then drive back to Taipan for Body Jam, then I'll feel like there's too many dance classes in a row. Hmm... this sucks. Just found a class I would like to keep going for and then discovering the schedules have changed. Sigh sigh sigh! :P

0 comments: