CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Day 226

Well, I woke up late for my Saturday marathon, so I winded up going for Alex C's Body Combat class again. Don't worry, I am not a stalker! Don't have to look so shock ler, next time I'll go to Jaya 33 on Saturdays again ok! :P

Anyway, most of the tracks were the same as yesterday's... except we started with Apache Rocks the Bottom, had a different track instead of the rock n roll circle track (Thank you Alex for giving me a choice NOT to do it again) and a different finale track. One of the more recent ones. Still a great class though and honestly got a great workout.

Can I make requests? I like :
Shake Your Body
Crashed the Wedding
Sweet Dreams
Power of Love
Take a Break
Jigga Jigga
Bagpipes
Livin On a Prayer
Sexy
Come With Me
Hymn
Wasabi
So What
Move Your Ass
Full Metal Jackass
Ludwig is Alive (There! I found the name of the technofied classic song we did yesterday!)
[Actually, the whole of combat #25 except for the cool down]

Only making requests since the uncle yesterday could request for Tempo...!! :P

There's another song that I really like, but I have never found out the name. When I started doing Combat 4-5 years ago, almost all the instructors in FF were doing it, so it has to be something rather new then... There's no lyrics... but the song is remixed from one of those classics --- Green sleeves. Ben called it the screwed up version of Greensleeves because that was the one and only time he went for BC with me. I was all, "Eh, ya, that's Greensleeves that we were punching and jumping to just now!"

It is just so unbelievable. Hahaha.

0 comments: