CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 20, 2009

Day 219

Pauline followed me to Taipan today, so had to reshuffle my schedule around a bit to fit her bad knee. Instead of doing Body Jam + Body Step, we did Body Combat (Alex C) and Belly Jam (Brancy). Mainly decided to *finally* do Belly Jam because of Cindy... who is one of the "seasoned regulars" who stand in front and shimmy so much that Personal Trainers ogling outside think that she's the Bellyjam instructor. ;)

Alex C's class was really energetic and a lot of noise from the 10+ or so of us there. Muwahahhaa... did a lot of old tracks. Like the Angels/ Desert Storm warm up, Kickin' Hard, Luv U More ... can't remember the rest. :P

For Belly Jam... well it is totally different being the newbie and standing at the back of the class and looking enviously at everyone else who seems to be natural at isolating their upper body and lower body. T___T Brancy actually asked everyone to fold up their shirts (according to Cindy it's so she can see whether we are doing the moves correctly or not, based on how the belly moves). Sigh... maybe when I have more confidence la. :P As I was telling Pauline.. even when I stand sideways, I look bigger than a frontal shot of Cindy. T_____T

But Belly Jam is quite fun la... of course I'm totally crap at it (I just remember the sequence of the dance steps, but all that shaking & shimmying is really PAINFUL after a while) but I might give it one or two more shots. Erm... I think I'll only go if Pauline goes! Hahahha.

0 comments: