CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Day 210

Missed Body Combat (Pauline officially knows me as the Combat FFK-er), only went for Dance Mania (Danny H's class) and Body Attack (Hazrin's class). Yayness, Hazrin recognizes me as a "regular" in his class, padahal I only re-started Attack again recently. :P

Dance Mania --- did an old track, but really old - really cannot remember any of the steps. It was It's Raining Men, and it's a super cardio track because there are so many squat and star-jumps (jump jacks) towards the end. Quite fun, and I have to say that the few of us dancing closely together looks erm... quite professional. Hahahhaa. *syiok sendiri*

Anyway, as Danny says --- if you're interested in dancing, pls pls pls go for his classes @ 12:45pm - 1:45pm in Jaya 33, True Fitness. I think I'll seriously cry if they replace his class. I really don't think they should because it's not a "prime time" slot anyway. Most people take the opportunity to go for lunch during this time... so I reckon that it's not because people don't like his class. Just that they want to eat. T___T

Body Attack was super tiring, even though Hazrin said he was not feeling well and wouldn't be able to do the jumps. Sigh... let me tell you that whenever instructors say things like that, it's all lies. They are superhumans who, apparently when ill, can still trounce us mere mortals. Did that awful running track again, and that "I wanna jump jump jump..." song from the latest release that is guaranteed to make your kneecaps falter. Haha. Haih, got a lot of different songs, can't remember them all. Oh, thanks to Hazrin, finally realise that the legs conditioning track song is called I Can't Speak French. Hahaha. Nice! I love Girls Aloud. :)

0 comments: