CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 6, 2009

Day 209

As previously mentioned, there has been a change in schedule for Friday classes at Taipan. James is no longer doing BC from 9-10pm. There's a new slot for BC - 6:45 - 7:45 and it's going to be taught by Alex C instead.

Man, it's quite cruel to make us choose between going for Body Jam with Jason or to go for Body Combat with Alex. I think Imma go with Body Jam (which is what I did today!) and I'll go for BC on days that I'm running late and the studio looks Jam-packed already. :P Or on days when Jason is not around wtf.

Jam today was all kinds of awesome, even though I've totally "sumbang balik" all the years of Jam practice after slacking off from the gym. We started off with this warm-up track that Jason has been quite fond of... I just can't get the name. But it's very upbeat and catchy!! Crap.. I'm gonna look for the track name later. Followed up with Where My Party People At which I've only done once or twice before this? Then it was the Ran Can Can Latin performance track. Wow.. damn long since I've done this! I can never do the double turn for this track, so I do a slow half-turn instead, hehee.

After that was Lolita, which is now one of my favorite recovery tracks (used to be one of my most hated ones because it was confusing to me!), and then it was the latest release's performance block. Honestly, still not used to it, but kinda can get the motions, but it's definitely not perfect or anywhere near it. :P

Ended with Lollipop which I really do not like because erm... I just dislike songs with overt sexual innuendo, hahaha. Then again, I like Marvin Gaye's Sexual Healing and Color Me Badd's I Wanna Sex You Up. Hehehe! [These are quite old songs, eh?]

After that was Body Step with Anthony... less than 10 of us I think, but it was a great class. I'm not good with Step songs, so I'm not gonna list all of them out. Just did some favorites like Chelo's Cha Cha and Britney Spears's Do Somethin'. I'm very happy that I managed to survive a Body Step class, so I'm going to be congratulating myself over this for some time. ;)

0 comments: