CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 13, 2009

Day 213

Traffic jams are so unpredictable. Jam towards Sunway spilled over to the LDP and a 25 minute journey home from work turned into nearly an hour. :( So I missed my fave Body Jam class and went for Body Combat instead. Ironic, isn't it? Just after I complained about having BC at 6:45pm instead of 9:05pm. Though Julian was doing the class, but it turned out to be Yeong.

Most of the tracks today were new stuff, felt like the first time I was doing most of them. The only old tracks I recognised were stuff like Amadeus. :\ I swear, the rest were all from the latest release. ;P

After being gagged from shouting on Wednesday, felt damn good to release all tension and stress in his class. At least an instructor that appreciates the noise, kakaka.

However, I think he's super overly excited and he moves faster than the music some of the times. Or maybe the rest of us are just slow, lol.

Since I stayed til the end of the class, I ended up missing Step. *sigh* Did weight training instead since it's been sorely missed :
1. cardio wave for 20mins, up to level 11.
2. abductor 3 sets (now up to 30kg, 25kg, 20kg)
3. adductor 3 sets (as above)
4. the squat machine (50lb, 40lb, 30lb)
5. chest press (15kg, 12.5kg, 10kg)
6. chest incline (27kg, 20kg, 20kg)
7. lateral pulldown (20kg, 14kg, 14kg)
8. sit ups (30 normal, 20 butterfly style)
9. plank for 40 seconds, hahaha. (Cos we had this insane long session of planks during BC... enough is enough kua)
10. overhead triceps... did a few half-heartedly cos I wasn't sure if I was moving my arms correctly. If memory serves me right, I could barely do even 1 last time when I had free PT. Now I can do up to .. erm... 10 with 9kg weights??? Did I improve that much or am I doing something wrong? Regardless, this machine is nice to play with when the tricep extension machine is being hogged... will do it properly next time.

That's all for today. :)

Check back on my old posts because I was trying to get some ideas on how to diversify my workouts and I seemed to enjoy working out so much more last time. Looking back, I can't believe the nonsense that I did... like freaking almost every day going to the gym?!? And when I'm there, I can do up to 3 classes, with all these mini-weight training things in between. Siao!

Sigh.. but I have to get that "siao" spirit back... some how!! By the middle of the year , for I have a very important event to attend! *serious face*

0 comments: