CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Day 223

Finally... after weeks and weeks of replacement and a change of my own workout schedule, I finally got to go for Jeremy's Body Jam class! His class is full of uncles and aunties, kekeke. And probably the only Body Jam class I've ever attended where the number of guys and girls are almost the same. Why ah!?

Anyway, it was a really good workout... although he didn't do those long block performance tracks. Mostly Latin tracks, like Don't You Worry 'Bout A Thing / Let's Get Loud, Impacto, and another one whose name eludes me. Also did Bollyjam, heh. Rich Girl for recovery, which is something I really haven't done in the longest while. Oh, and Fly Me To The Moon for cool down, again something I haven't done. Did the Good Luck track as well... that was fun.

Jeremy layan-ed us a lot, so now I'm going to CUT Hot Yoga classes and go for Jam instead. YeaH! I really feel much better about this. Hehehe.

2 comments:

Yenli said...

oh gosh i love jeremy's class! didn't you go for his class when you were still in ff? he was a full-time instructor there.

Leech The Leceh said...

he was an instructor in FF...? noooo.. i never went for his class then. this was my 2nd time entering his class in TF because he teaches from 9-10pm on Wednesdays and I usually don't stay for such late classes.

damn sad, because they just shifted this slot to Saturday 2.45 - 3.45pm and I usually go to TF jaya 33 instead on Saturdays. T___T

when I was in FF the Jam instructors whose class I usually attended were KH You's!! :D