CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Day 225

Went for Body Combat even though I didn't work and could've gone to the gym earlier. Meh... I was feeling tired and decided to go for only one class instead of 2. If I can only go for 1 class, I prefer to go for BC instead of going to Jam + Body Step. So I guess I am wrong for hating that they shifted BC to 6:45pm instead. Actually, there are pros and cons... and at times like these, I do appreciate that there's an earlier class in Taipan... :P ((But I still miss my 9:05pm BC!!!))

Well, one thing about Alex's class is he does really realllly reallllllyyy old tracks. Super old. Like My Sharona, Fire (I've honestly never done this track before.... although I downloaded the song because ... heck I have a shamefully large collection of Scooter tracks), Jump... got more lah but I cannot remember. Too old already. :P We did a circle track... don't know the name.. something about rock n roll. Again, something that I've NEVER done before. Anyway, circle tracks like that are damn dangerous wei... you can see halfway that no one is running properly because their aim is just to not get boxed in the face by the person next to them. T__T Thankfully, there were only 5 of us, so we could do that track SOMEWHAT safely. HAhaha. But it's a really nice track though... with nice chorey. :)

One dude in the class requested for Tempo for the MT track. Zomg... why ?!!? Super confusing chorey and not even veryyyyyy upbeat to me. We ended with a really nice final cardio track. ERm.. one of those super techno remix of a Beethoven classic. I think.

All in all a really nice class. Hehehe.

0 comments: