CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Day 212

*blinks*blinks*blinks*
*shiny eyes!*

Today I found a handsome instructor's class. Nyehehhee...

[At this point, if I still had Chiau Ling around, I'll be hammered with curses of 'sei hao poh!' for the next ... month or so.]

Thursday Body Attack class... hmmm.. will consider going for this class more often. Usually don't go for it because I prefer Ronicia's classes, and after 2 rounds of dancing, the legs would curse me if I go for intense Attack as well. Due to work commitments, I'm starting to go for later and later classes at the gym... so I'm quite happy that Attack is available for me now. I'm also happy that I'm getting used to the class, and no longer feel like dying everytime. :)

Anyway, this instructor is super energetic and erm... very gung ho about everything. Got a great workout today, and the tracks that he chose were also fun stuff. Like Bad Day, this choco-latte (?????) song... erm.. can't remember anymore. :P

Loadssss of regulars in the class, and there can be nothing more cool than seeing a group of us together oh-so-synchronized. :)

Peace out!

0 comments: