CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Day 216

Still keeping to my promise of gymming 7 days a week. But boy am I tired.

Drove to Jaya33 for Body Combat (JonLow's class)... hate driving to PJ from Bangi cos the drivers are all maniacs. Managed to make it to his class in the nick of time and I had to stand at the back cos the class was PACKED to the maximum. Don't encounter this in Taipan, maybe cos Taipan has SUCKY timeslots for BC, barring Monday night's slot. Sigh... and standing at the back, I had the joy of being behind this total ahpek uncle who is uber n00b and does kicks like he is doing ballet. Damn sucky.

Did a lot of tracks that I totally do not remember... except for We're Not Gonna Take This, Come to Me and Behind the Cow. Hahaha. The rest were from later releases? Oh, and there waS Jump, not that I remember the chorey very well. I thought there was some jump-jump-kick kinda chorey? *blur* And as usual when I'm in Jon's class I always memalukan diri by not having the correct direction during the circle / face-off track. :D Happy enough that Jon let me whack him although he said I'm dangerous wtf.

Anyway it was a good class... and there was a new comer next to me as well.. who asked me how long more it was til the class ends cos she was dying, hahaha. And that time we were just about to do recovery, so I said, "no worries, here comes recovery, then only we worry about the next 2 intense tracks." Then recovery turned out to be the not-really-a-recovery Behind The Cow. Hahahaha. Zha dou...

Like the class and like the instructor (;P) but don't know whether I want to come next week since it's soooooo packed. Like seriously packed! And I'm grumpy whenever people take over my favorite spot. Hahaha. By the way, about "favorite spots" right... I'm not like some whores who when you stand in their "favorite spot", they will go and stand like 2 inches right in front of you, hinting to you to move away from them. Those people can seriously go and kill themselves la, because that is fcuking selfish. If someone takes a spot I'm used to standing at, I'll just fcuking move away la. Why make a big deal out of it. I don't mind standing anywhere in the classroom as long as it's not next to Dangerous Guy and I can see myself in the mirror (which is why I'm so annoyed when someone stands RIGHT in front of me).

Anyway, just because you're good at a certain Group X class (whatever it may be) it doesn't mean you can stand in front of other participants. Whether it's your favorite spot or you want to shine or whatever.... if you're so starved for attention, go do the training and become an instructor so that there can be all eyes on you lah!

This is not aimed at anyone in particular today because this didn't happen today... it happened NUMEROUS times on OTHER occasions. Srsly, I don't care if it's your spot or not.. if I'm early then it's mine. You didn't pay the gym extra to permanently book that spot for you right? Hah!

0 comments: