CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 16, 2009

Day 215

The start of my new 7-day-regime. I hope I last this week! I'm already feeling really exhausted. Zzzz.

Monday night is Body Combat night, with Terence leading the pack. :D Loads of old tracks and FUN movements in the class... not super serious although I do notice that Terence too is getting very heavy handed with the "Put your guards up!" comments. Ok ok I geddit I geddit. *cowers in fear*

The tracks!
~ walking in memphis (warm up)
~ kickin' hard (for the lower body / legs workout)
~ addicted to love (arms) --- zomg, so long haven't done this track. And Terence upped the ante with a jump in the middle of the chorey. But it kinda fits, and is apt... good improv! :P
~ take a break (just when I said that this was a track which we haven't done in a long while...)
~ I forgot the name of this circle track. Chimes? Something very church-y sounding. It's the one with 3 jabs and then the cross-jacks... (??)
~ leave me alone (I'm lonely)
~ let the beat control your body
~ my heart beats like a drum (??? is that the name???) --- this is the only track I didn't like for the day. Should've done What Hurts The Most! Considering he said that it was a post-Valentine theme class and all that.
~ Sound of the Underground
~ Because we Believe (yay.... cos the other day Yeong did like 45 seconds of this and then said thank you and goodbye. :O So potong stim!)

[I am glad that he didn't do Power of Love though and went with Addicted to Love instead. Nyehehe. ]

After class, did some light weight training (light because although I am very glad that I'm no longer DEAD after BC, I still don't want to push my luck) :
~ leg curls (20kg, 15kg, 10kg) <--- see, this is the lighter option. I usually go for 25kg
~ leg extensions (as above)
~ glute workout (22kg,17.5kg, 12kg) <--- not so sure abt the exact weights, but thereabouts.
~ chest press (15kg, 12.5kg, 10kg) <--- yay!!
~ seated row for the back (19kg, 17.5kg, 12kg)
~ overhead triceps (9kg) --- there's no set for this... I just do as many as I can, whether in sets or not. I can only do about 13 in a row before dying. And altogether do about 25 of this. Trying to slowly level up...
~ plank for... 1 minute!! YIPPPEEE!!~
~ cycle for 7 minutes to cool down

Yup ... a light weight training session to wrap-up BC. I like my new work-out routine!

Oh, and I am soooooo happy that I got to bitch rant about something to Terence after class.... hehehehe. Ok, pls don't think I'm being evil or anything... I was just being a concerned BC enthusiast... muwahhahahaa!!

0 comments: