CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Day 227

Time for weight training!

20 minutes on cardio wave.
3 sets each of abductor & adductor (30kg, 25kg, 20kg) [Increased weights!]
3 sets of squats (50lb, 40lb, 30lb)
3 sets of chest press (15kg, 12.5kg, 10kg)
3 sets of seated row (19kg, 17kg,14.5kg)
30x sit up
20x butterfly-style sit up
1 min 5 secs of plank! (increased 5 secs... slowly trying to extend til I can do plank... infinitely hahaha)

Okay, today I found out that the chest press actually works the TRICEPS and not the BICEPS as I thought. So now I have no idea what I am doing that makes my biceps get more and more defined and my triceps hanging like a fat person's chin wtf.

Also, monthly weigh-in session... found that I neither lost nor gain weight for the month of February. That's kind of demotivating... but I prefer to think that I lost fat and gained muscle, so it nullified the weight. I do feel better about myself and I swear I did lose weight compared back when I had to work overseas. So it's all good. :)

Let's see what March brings. *positive*

0 comments: