CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Day 279

Choice between Body Attack or Coyote Groove, and since I was feeling fat, decided to torture myself more with Body Attack. Reason I was feeling fat was because I had to work later than usual on Thursday trying to solve a stupid problem in the system. Sometimes I feel very tortured at work because being good at something doesn't result in more money, more gratitude, more respect, more accolades... just results in more work. Plus my stupid workstation had to give me attitude when I was in a rush... fcuk this shit, seriously... Anyway, as I was working late, MrSee decides to "reward" me by feeding me all these Big Apple donuts that were left over from earlier. I had 3 chocolate-y ones! Guilty as sin wei... plus I had a hugeeee sushi lunch....

Luckily made it just in time for Body Attack... it was Edmund's class. He team taught with Daniel again... Unknown to me, Daniel was undergoing some kinda assessment, so Barney was also in the class (trying to look inconspicuous in a corner) and I was wondering why Hazrin was also so free to stay back wayyyyy after his Body Step class! Did stuff like S.O.S, Tutti Fruitti (again!!), The Dong Song (again!!!) and I forgot what else... then Daniel took over for the same tracks I did on Monday - Layla, Heat of the Moment, Chealsea Dagger, etc etc.

Felt like vomitting halfway through because I could feel the donuts swimming up to my throat. Really felt like walking out, but couldn't bring myself to... so I'm way proud that I lasted til the end. :D Of course, I took it slow for Chealsea Dagger and Heat of the Moment... I hate circle tracks when there are soooooo many people in the class.. haha.

All for now.... had an interesting chat with Hazrin after class... an insight to what makes a good instructor! :D

0 comments: