CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Day 57 + 2nd Day Of Infiltration!

This is madness! Dahlah I cannot even walk properly at work today (calve + ankle soreness), Pauline and I both ended up in Jaya33 again. 2nd day infiltration! Today found out where the yoga class is, its quite far away from the "main workout" areas, so perhaps it WILL be quieter? I don't know, we will only be trying yoga tomorrow. Update you then. :P

Today's list of exercise = MTV Jam with Lili, followed by Body Combat with Jon. It's my first time EVAR doing MTV Jam and we just had to be late for class (thanks to my lack of speeding skills ever since the horrible accident of July 2007). Luckily Lili noticed that we had just come in, so even though she had already gone through the basic steps and was getting the rest of the class to dance to faster tempos, she backtracked a bit and thought all the steps again from the top. Wahhhh!~~ I really liked her class anyway. The class is a BIT like Cardio Jam, but easier! After the class, I asked her if she teaches in Taipan, but she said no. :( Too bad, so sad.

After that.... we went for Body Combat! Erm... I haven't been doing Body Combat for like... a month? @_@ The last time I went was when they had justtt launched the new release, and I was saying, "Not bad the new release... must go and try some more BC classes." Poda la! And this was my first Jon class in .... many many many months! So, he has really changed already... more talkative and confident and muscular. Hahaha! It was a fun class - a mix of the old and the new. To be honest, I really cannot tell which is which because it's been so long. Erm, ok, I know the "Greensleeves remix" song (til now I'm not sure of the name) is an old favorite, and we had Scooter's Friends for the circle track. I am damn paiseh at the moment cos once again I endanger the rest of the class members by trying to go left when everyone else is running towards the right. Muwahhaha!

Erm... and must you do a tricep conditioning track, Jon? -_____- Damn cannot pass.

Ish... once again must write a reminder to self to GO FOR BODY COMBAT CLASSES!

Pauline and I both have a FREE personal training session as well, it comes with the free one week pass. Anyways, I got this trainer named after this guy, and Pauline got someone else. I made the mistake of telling her that BC ends at 10pm, so we scheduled PT to start at 10pm. You see, got one class less in Jaya33 compared to Taipan, so when I saw BC was the last class I immediately thought it was the 9-10pm slot. Yalah, I'm blind as a bat.

Anyhoo, the point of the story is that we tried to shift our PT earlier, but only G was free, Pauline's trainer wasn't. So G is this really confident guy who said he could train us BOTH at once, and then later Pauline would still get her training with her original trainer. This G turns out to be a darn darn darn funny feller! Seriously, if you want a PT who you can get along well with easily, choose G! Guarantee you will be ngam key with him. ;P

Oh yah, while we were sorting out the PT schedulling, got to talk with Jon. Aiyo, he told G to torture me because I'm fit. Pls la, I was already wanting to puke before BC class because the studio was stuffy and during BC I totally tou kai-ed here and there. =p AND NO, I AM NOT AVOIDING _______'S CLASS. Did I tell you that? :P Sure boh? Anyway, I like BC instructors who allow me to punch them, don't like them to ask me to shout only. =p

Ok, back to PT. It was v. cool, we got to try out a few machines, but didn't do many reps / sets. Everything just to try-try only. Got some really cool machines in Jaya33, like the one with the medicine ball attached to it. Basically you try to lift your knees up to your waist, totally supported by arm rests only. That was the only machine they totally do not have in Taipan and I want it so badly.... T_T

After we shower and all, G so happened to be walking home too (he lives near Pauline) so we all walked back. So niceeeeeeee... we have a bodyguard. *_* Anyway, later when I arrived home, got sms from him some more. Wahahhaa. @_@

You know what? He thinks I'm 16 only. He says "Tell people she's 24 also nobody will believe." ;) See? I look young. Mwahhaha. However, he also says Pauline looks younger than me (Pauline is 4 years older) and say that we are the same size. Never mind la, Pauline is very happy about this, so I'm also happy for her sake. =)

Tomorrow we go yoga-ing and swimming! Finally!

0 comments: