CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 26, 2007

Day 75

Was damn damn damn sleepy yesterday so I finally took a day of rest off gym! :) Was still tired today, left work on-the-dot so that I could get in some time on the Cardio Wave machine before Body Jam, but ended up falling asleep in my car @ Taipan. :^)

When I woke up, was still tired! Oh no, what happened to my wonderful stamina? Anyway, I dragged myself up, and was happy that I managed to do so in the end, because Jason's Body Jam class was AWESOME as always! Liked it even more today because he (as he puts it), "did his homework" and did some older performance tracks with us! Yay! Haven't done them in such a long time (for me at least), felt great to relearn the choreo.

Today's track listings :

1) Warm up : Boogie Tonite by BootieLuv
2) Follow up : Buttons by PCD
3) Salsa : Cha Cha by Chelo (Yes, finally found the name!) which goes into Gasolina (Daddy Yankee). I think this is perhaps the 2nd or 3rd time I'm doing this track... it's quite nice! Should do it more often!
4) Cardio Rock : Do It Again by Mega NuRave Styles which goes into One & Only (Fall Out Boy & Timbaland). One of my favourite tracks! High energy, super stylin'!
5) Recovery : Drop It Like Its Hot (Snoop Dogg) which goes into ....
6) Final Performance Track :
- Can't Get No Ooh Wee (Tyra)
- Lean Back ( Terror Squad)
- Pon De Replay (Rihanna)
- They Don't Want Music (BEP)
- The Boogie That Be (BEP)
- Humpin' Around (Bobby Brown)
- We Run This (Missy Elliot)
- Mo Money Mo Problems (Notorious B.I.G feat Mase)

The performance track is SOOOOOOOOO fun! Gosh, it's been AGES since we last did this perf track, the music is AWESOME, energetic, fun, COOL... hahhaa.. Can't stop raving about it. Choreo is pretty funky as well. Damn nice la!! Gosh! See, this is why I love Jam! The music, the moves, everything about it! Can't never give it up! :P

After that it was time for PT. *frowny face*

-> 30 minutes of crosstrainer. Put at level 6 (up one) and tried to keep the speed up. Managed to do 4.14 miles (km? Can't tell) which is about the same as at level 5. Of course, the strain was there, but I didn't give up! No sirree! Must upgrade oneself. ;)

-> 3 sets of lunges with the trainer. 16, 18, 20. Lunges are like, easy for me. Not to be action la...

-> 3 sets of abduction (50,40,30lb)
-> 3 sets of adduction (50,40,30lb)
-> 3 sets of shoulder press (25lb, 10lb, 10lb)
-> 2 sets of lateral raise (10kg, 7.5kg)
-> 3 sets of shoulder raises with weight in hand. Start @ 10lb for 15 reps. Then @ 5lb for 20.
-> 60 sit ups
-> 50 butterfly chest lifts

That's about it. I really can't do lateral raise, not even at 7.5kg, that's why left only 2 sets. I don't think the trainer should let me do lateral raise the same style as for bicep curls, chest press, etc. Cos I cannot even lift properly at 5kg, what more you put it at 15kg and ask me to lift 16 times? Sure die la! And what's the point "helping" me if in the end the trainer is lifting it all the way? I think I should work on it low weights, then slowly built up. Otherwise, it's ridiculous. Shit, I was making so much noise @ the second floor over the lateral raise, what an embarrassment!

Anyway, as usual, this feller try to make me buy more sessions again... really cannot give up. Trying to teach me to go into credit card debt and all. You know, I'm a really egoistic person and I like people to admire me cos I can afford stuff. Yalah, it's a terrible thing, but of course people like to be admired right? For having a good job, can afford nice car, good food, etc. BUT!! Never in my life have I tried so persistently to convince someone that I am poor and destitute as I have today! "Oooh... you think my credit card limit is so high ar??" "Aiyoo.. you think my company still wanna give me year end bonus after they gave bonus in June?" etc etc.

Then that feller tried his usual "technique" of getting me to sign up, which is PSYCHO-ing me to believe that I will balloon up once I stop PT! Pls la, don't make me laugh! The PT results only started showing after I started intensively going to the gym again. PT was useful to learn about how to use the machines, how to correctly work out the muscle groups, how to do weight training etc. That was my MAIN purpose of joining PT. Honestly, I'm a very self-motivated person, not that I'm boasting. It's the fact! Cos when I think about PT, I get DAMN DEMOTIVATED!!! Then how dare he say that after I stop PT I will start "eating and sleeping all the time". WTF man.. I kinda sounded him then. I didn't sound harsh, I just snorted and said, "PLEASE! You don't even know what I do how dare you say that." But with his kinda attitude, I doubt it will get into his head!!

Anyway, I don't care la.. at the end of it, he still had the time to be sarcastic. Saying that if I didn't top up session, then he is like "wasting my time" because I'm going to get fat after this right. So at the end of our session he said, "Ok, thanks for letting me waste your time." So I just said, "With that kind of attitude and the things you say, you still dare to ask me to top up?" Seriously. What kind of business acumen do they teach the trainers here? If it is soooooooooo "not enough" to just have 12 sessions, why don't the gym just forget about offering 12 session packages and focus on the 24 sessions? I mean, if you are as results-oriented as that and keep on saying 12 is not enough?

Sheesh...
I tell you, this is just the 1% of the things that I really wanna blast out about the personal training sessions... but that's enough for today. Piss me off some more la, then you will see...

P.S: After I finished my shoulder raises with the weights, he asked me if I'm going back straight after. I said YES because I didn't want him to bring me to the office and talk~talk~talk nonstop about buying more sessions! Then you know what? The PT session just ended there and then! I had to check the "work out plan" to find out that there was the situps and other abdominals work out to be done! Then he left me to do those stuff BY MYSELF. What a responsible trainer right?

AND...
He cancelled our PT this Sunday because he "balik kampung". No problem with me, I told you, 75% of the lessons cancelled are due to HIM. But he dare to say, "Ya, I'm sure you're very happy cos it get cancelled right?" as if I BEG him to balik kampung la!

Ya! Very happy no need to see your face!!!

0 comments: