CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Day 62

I hate working in KL (I work @ Bangi), but it does have its plus points. Now that I'm a TF Passport member, I can swing by Jaya 33 on my way home from the Federal Highway! It sure beats struggling all the way back to Subang and then struggling some more to USJ to go to Taipan! By the time I'm done with my workout, traffic would have eased and I'd be able to drive home with peace~of~mind. Seriously one of the HUGGGGGEEEEE perks of becoming a passport member!

It's a pity though that Thursday classes at Taipan are nicer than the ones in Jaya33. ;p But beggars about to be stuck in traffic jams can't be choosers. So I just went for Hot Yoga today. Was quite semangat about going for BOdy Step after that, but I forgot how WET Hot Yoga gets you, and I didn't have a change of shorts. :P

Please remind me to buy goggles!

By the way, here is PART OF Jaya33's revised schedule for Sat, Sun and Mon due to the Hari Raya holidays. The reason why it's only 'PART OF' is because I only noted down the classes that I would be LIKELY to attend. So if you see an empty slot between classes, it's most likely Body Balance / Body Pump. =p

Sat
2-3pm : Body Combat with Su-Yee
3:15-4:15pm : Body Step with Roland
4:30-5:30pm : Body Jam with Shirlyn

Sun
11:15-12:15pm : Body Jam with Sharon T
2-3pm : Body Combat with Adrian
3:15-4:15pm : Body Attack with Barney
4:30-5:30pm : Body Step with Barney

Mon
10-11am : Body Combat with Alex C
2-3pm : Body Attack with Jason Y

Note : Above classes is for JAYA 33. I will update Taipan's one tomorrow.
Also, reminder to self : swimming pool's opening hours are 8am - 10pm!

Take care of yourselves gymrats. ;)

0 comments: