CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Day 71

PT cancelled today, due to trainer being ill! Seriously, that guy gets ill more times in 3 months than I do in a YEAR. The number of MC I took this year is about 3 only ok! And it's almost the end of the year! I'm not saying that I'm so damn healthy or whatever, but this is like... what the hell are you doing that makes you keep falling sick? Aren't you in the industry that promotes healthiness and eating & living well? Anyway, I'm not angry la, just wondering, and I sincerely hope he gets well soon... As usual, I'm the one who sms him and found out it was cancelled, he didn't notify me first. Wonder if any of his other trainees end up at the gym waiting for him, then only found out he isn't working?

I woke up damn late again today, with the dissatisfied feeling that once again I missed the chance to go swimming. And since PT got cancelled, I could've marathoned again ... this time in Taipan! But I ended up stoning at home, washing clothes... told you my pile of laundry is never ending ever since I started going back to the gym religiously!

But by evening my butt was damn itchy and restless already. Couldn't stand the fact that I didn't work out at all for the day. No music, no adrenaline rush, no happy feeling of sweat running down my face (wtf). So I quickly changed, packed my bags and rushed to Taipan! Hahahaha!

I decided to do my own personal training since I was supposed to train on Sunday anyway. Fat burn workout, starting with :
a. 30 minutes on the crosstrainer (supposedly went 4.33miles, burned 269 calories, lol!)
Had great songs lined up on my ipod, here are some good songs to work out to :
i. Love U More (DJ Paul Estak)
ii. Nobody's Real (Powerman 5000)
iii. Who I am Hates Who I've Been (Reliant K)
iv. How Far We've Come (matchbox twenty)
v. A Public Affair (Jessica Simpson)
vi. Love In The First Degree (Bananarama)
vii. I Believe In A Thing Called Love (The Darkness)
viii. Filthy - Gorgeous (The Scissor Sisters)
Hehehe... if you think the song choices are bad, too bad for you hun, I'm the one listening to them, not you. :P
b. 15 minutes on the Cardio Wave machine (burned additional 87 calories here... hah!)
More songs lined up:
a. Fighter (Christina Aguilera)
b. Do Something (Britney Spears)
c. Er... this one is odd, but I really like it --- Zhao Zi Ji (David Tao) --- hahaha!
d. Sexy (French Affair)
That's it!

After the amazing legwork, surprised to find that my legs are not ACHING! In fact, did not feel tired AT ALL!!! Amazing isn't it? And my heartrate doesn't climb sky high anymore, it is stable at 159, didn't even cross over to the 160+ range. OMG!!!!! Yay!! Stamina level going higher and higher!! **sorry for the over-enthusiasm, but this is like peak physical Leech condition, and I intend to only get better & better** Even for the Cardio Wave, I used to have to tone down to level 3/4 after 5 minutes? Now I can go all the way at level 5! Ok don't laugh at me!! Hahaha, you have to start somewhere right? So now I think I should further increase my resistance. For crosstrainer, start at level 5 instead, and for Cardio Wave, start at level 6...

Weight training after that :
a. 3 sets of leg EXTENSION. Damn 9 painful, 3 sets at 20kg, 15kg and 10kg. 20kg, barely managed to do. Don't know why la.
b. 100 sit ups (50 reps normal, 50 reps butterfly style)
c. 3 sets of bicep curls (10kg, 7.5kg, 5kg)
d. 3 sets of triceps extension (as above)

I think I have also plateaued for bicep curls. Need to start at 12.5kg in order to feel the resistance again. But for triceps, I'm just barely there. Should I wait til triceps plateaus before increasing weight or should I just go ahead with the biceps first? Oh ya, and Raymond tells me that he can lift more for triceps than biceps! Why so weird one? I thought people generally find biceps easier to work out? He says otherwise, and claims that even on a day-to-day basis, we work out our triceps more (based on the way we carry stuff, etc). Wtf!!! True ah? He hasn't even heard of the underarm-dingle-dangle syndrome!

Tomorrow will work out on chest and back again if I have the time. Plan to marathon 3 back-to-back classes @ Taipan. Join me! :P
Body Jam with Tina
Body Combat with Terence
Jazzercise with Natasha

Hehehe....

0 comments: