CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 8, 2007

Day 60

No more infiltration for me! Sucks that I had a one week pass and I only got to use 4 days out of it! Well, I had a good reason not to go yesterday. It was my birthday! I don't really wanna make a big fuss out of it, so I just wanted to go and have a rest. I definitely didn't feel like seeing the trainer's face (we have appointments on Sundays - and Fridays). On Friday I cancelled our PT session because I got my period (long story). Anyway, he replied back rather rudely. I was quite taken aback. You know, this feller has cancelled PT for me few times, I never say anything also. When I cancel then he makes a fuss la? And then today asked me to sign up for more sessions. Sorry mate, I have NO $$$.

*releaseeeeeeeee stress*

I'm still contemplating upgrading to passport membership. Erm... consultant oh consultant, when are you free? Please give me a reasonable quotation! XD XD XD

Today's classes were quite kickass. I managed to make it in the nick of time for Body Jam with Tina. She had a mix of old and new release ... phew! Was getting scared if it was all-the-way new release again. And the numbers she did for the new release were the ones that I absolutely love and have no qualms doing for the rest of ... the year. :)

We started with stuff from release #36. Namely:
~ Gadjo's So Many Times
~ Mousse T vs Hot 'N' Juicy's Horny
~ Basement Jaxx's Romeo
~ Champion Sound's Warning
~ Whildchild's Renegade Master
~ Da Hool's Meet Her At The Love Parade
~ The Puppies's Funky Y2C
~ Klubbhead's Kickin' Hard

I loved Release #36! I remember going for the launch in Consplant with Fuzzy last time. =) Surprised myself by still remembering all the steps. Haha! I'm such a showoff. :P From the new release we had:
~ Rihanna's Umbrella (for recovery --- omg, now my favorite recovery track ever. Surpasses PCD's Don't Cha)
~ John Legend's Don't You Worry 'Bout A Thing and Jennifer Lopez's Let's Get Loud (Latin fever!)
~ Mega NuRave Styles and DJ 'Little' Rippa's Do It Again and Timbaland ft Fall Out Boy's One And Only
~ Shakira & Beyonce's Beautiful Liar for cool down

Surprisingly the class ended a few minutes early and I was able to make it for Body Combat! Usually the classes end back-to-back and to rush to the upper studio after changing and all that makes me fatigued just thinking about it. And then I skip BC. Since I was early, I pushed myself to go for BC even though I'm a lazy arse. Hehehe, I guess Jon was right because it seems like ages since I went for Terence's class! As usual, super high energy from him and the class. Was damn fun! Haven't enjoyed myself like this in a BC class for ages.

I am not so familiar with the tracks, but I'll try and remember. We had :
~ Ultra-Sonic's Angels (warm up)
~ Tim Belly's Dancing Up a Storm (desertstorm remix. You know desertstorm don't you?) (warm up)
~ Brooklyn Bounce's Kickin Hard
~ Scooter's Jigga Jigga (gosh I hate this track, got stamina also will pancit after this track)
~ we had a track supposedly from BC #5! See, that's why I say you only get to do old tracks with Terence! Support a bit! Ask him for more of those tracks! :P
~ a really horrible circle track from circa 2006. I forgot the name! Anyway, was damn tired here, and I forgot that doing the hook the whole body also must twist (I thought leg only need to twist, damn stylo la like that). Wahlau.. this Terence twisted my shoulders (wahhaha, I make it sound damn dramatic). @_________@ So malu~~. But I will remember from now onwards!
~ forgot the Muay Thai track too! But it's one of my favorites as well. Erm... a bit confusing regarding when to change sides, but all in all, high energy MT track. Love it!
~ was hoping that he'll do Black Parade for the final power track. Instead, we got the "my heart beats, like a drum" track. Arrgghh! Speedball!!!
~ Conditioning had triceps. 'Nuff said. Me no mood to talk anymore
~ But!! We had the lovely Because We Believe track for cooldown. Great choreo too.

That was all for me today. Tomorrow I will find that consultant and try to upgrade. Not much classes tomorrow, so I'll be able to work on my conditioning as well. Triceps!! Abs!!

0 comments: