CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 29, 2007

Day 77

Today kinda no mood to go to gym la. Few sad things that happened...

Started off with Body Jam with Tina. She always does the "lesser done" performance tracks and songs, which is GOOD because you don't always want to do the same thing over and over again right? Mix it up a little. But today no mood to tell you what tracks she did because after like our warm up, there was this gal who just walked into the studio and stood right in front of me. -____- Not like there was not enough space, and EVERYTIME when I walk in late for a class, I go and stand at the back. I don't like, stand in front of someone and expect them to make space for me.

I dunno la. What do you think? Do you go and stand in front of someone? Some more not like she was damn good at Jam also so that I could follow her steps instead. -_____- Anyway, I didn't wanna make a fuss over it, considering that I wanted to concentrate more on the performance track (we did release #37, longggggggggg time since I did this) since I was dancing horribly. Was so happy that I have the excuse of skipping early since I wanted to get a good spot in BC later. =p =p


Went for BC... found out that Terence was MIA, replaced by Adrian. Oh nozzzzz... I knew I won't get my fix of old releases for today. ^^ But it's okay, as I mentioned, I skipped most of BC30 onwards, so in contrast to Jam, I need to catch up on the new stuff. Since it's all from recent releases that he did, I cannot remember the song titles, all sounds alike to me. Muwahhaha... Anyway, my mood improved slightly here cos got one girl talk to me in class today la. Why the heck I sound so happy over this? Cos she got potential to become gymrat-kaki... so I'm happy lor. And she said she notice me scurrying around TF very often... see? Got testimonial that I *do* work out often. =p =p Anyway, I hope she becomes a fellow Monday Combat kaki! =)

Ya... what more about today's BC class... Adrian gave me high hopes when he demo-ed the steps for the Muay Thai track. Thought he was going to do So What!... mana tahu turned out to be We Will Rock You. APALAH DEY!! Conned me!! :( :( :( :(

I'm in need for old tracks la. Need to find an instructor ASAP who will do the following (pwetty please with a cherry on top and lotsa caramel and chocolate fudge to boot!) :-
a) Sexy (French Affair)
b) Power Of Love
c) Addicted to Love
d) So What!
e) Full Metal Jackass
f) Livin' On A Prayer
g) YMCA
h) Call Me
i) Kickin' Hard
j) Luv U More
k) Jigga Jigga
l) Sweet Child O' Mine
m) Genie in a Bottle
n) Bagpipes
o) Shake That
p) Bad & Sexy
q) Neck Breaker
r) Come With Me
s) Push It Again (Push It Good!!! YEAH BABY...)
t) Wasabi! (Can jump like a frog here)
... and others that I don't know the name. The "fcuked-up Greensleeves remix" as dubbed by Ben is pretty awesome too. Haha. Anyway, no need to think so hard for which tracks to do next time la... I gave you 20 tracks ady, just pick n choose baby! :P :P Guaranteed high response, superb energy, fun class!! GUARANTEEEDDDDDDD....

As promised, I went for Jazzercise, since it was Natasha's last class. *cue for tears* She did the same tracks as last week, really enjoyed myself. Got a lot of nice songs ler --- my favorite thus far is Candyman (the choreo for this is nicer than the Body Jam one...keke) and Apache Rocks The Bottom. Mmm.... so not really a good mood surrounding the class since it is our last one with her. Nik - a member with lots of initiative - came up with a petition to have TF retain night Jazzercise classes (the Tuesday mornings one is still around, not to worry!), but only got x signatures so far. So disheartening ya? Anyway, Natasha remembers me from last week... *sob*sob* I'm so forgettable that when pple remember me I'm really touched. Some more I don't have an English name... anyway, she gave all of us a "farewell" present --- a face towel...!! I hope that I will see her next time if the petition is successful....

See la how Cardio Defense will be like next week...

Other weight-training I did while waiting for classes to start :
a. Abdominals (22.5kg, 20kg, 17.5kg)
b. Chest Press (12.5kg, 10kg, 7.5kg)
c. Back extension (kinda fugged this one up... forget it)
d. Leg extension (for glutes) - 2 sets only @ 22.5kg, 17.5kg (somewhere there la, cannot remember ady)

Yup.. that's all. Tomorrow got training some more... *argh*

0 comments: