CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 12, 2007

Day 63

Surprisingly, the trainer didn't cancel our PT despite it being Raya! Selamat Hari Raya to all gymrats, eat more at open houses and come back to the gym with loads of energy. :))

Training this time was dedicated to floor exercises. Started training with 30 minutes on the crosstrainer. I think I'm getting really good at the crosstrainer. After 30 minutes, energy levels still high and heart rate peaked at 160 only. Didn't go up to 200+ and scare me like last time. @_@ Its also fun to watch MTV's My Super Sweet Sixteen, but I won't tell you what its about because I seem to end up talking more about dumb MTV programs than about my workout. ;)

After the crosstrainer, these are the floor exercises :
a. hip reduction - hold on to the bar and lift your leg out, up to about 90 degrees if you are flexible. about 60 degrees if you are me. Lift slowly, lower slowly. Repeat 20 times for 3 sets on each leg.
b. lunges - 20 lunges, 3 sets per leg. First set without weights, next two with a 4.5kg weight in each hand.
c. push ups - 17 x 3 sets. I surprised myself that I can do 17 push ups continuously! Thought my max was 10. :P It was only about the 3rd set that my hands started shaking madly.
d. bridges - hold bridge for 30 seconds, 45 seconds then 60 seconds
e. squats - 3 sets of 20 squats. Very difficult, but while doing this I was admiring the slimmer outline of my thigh. I do believe I'm getting thinner! :P
f. sit ups - 50 situps only!
g. lower abs - this one was funny. I had to hold on to my trainers CALVES (he stood above me), and then raise my legs up to his hands (together). When my legs reach 90 degrees, he will push my feet downwards. I have to then lower my feet BUT NOT rest it on the ground. Repeat x 12. 2 sets only cos I am weak.

(g) was funny because when he was standing over me, he said, "You pull on my leg" but I heard as "Open my leg" so I said incredulously, "Huh? You want me to open your leg???" and then another guy and his trainer nearby sniggered happily. T_T Don't know what they are thinking, but probably something perverted.

Thus ends my training for today. As promised, here is PART OF Taipan's schedule for Raya. The parts that I miss out, assume it to be Body Balance / Body Pump / RPM. :P Sorry la, for my reference only mar. Nobody reads this anyway.

Saturday
11:15 - 12:15pm : Body Pump with Alex C
12:30 - 1:30pm : Line Dance with Sharon L
2.00 - 3.00pm : Body Combat with Alex C
3:15 - 4:15 pm : Body Attack with Barney
4:30 - 5:30pm : Body Step with Barney

Sunday
11.15 - 12.15pm : Body Attack with Jason
12:30 - 1:30pm : Body Jam with Shirlyn

Monday
11:15 - 12:15pm : Body Combat with Alex C
12.30 - 1.30pm : Line Dance with Sharon L
4.30 - 5.30pm : Body Step with Anthony

Have a good holiday peeps!

0 comments: