CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Day 70

I am tired, breathless, aching, worn-out, somewhat-slightly-disappointed, but most importantly.... I HAVE SURVIVED! :) Nope, my marathon didn't turn out as what I had hoped and outlined yesterday, and on top of that, there were instructor replacements, which kind of threw my schedule out a bit. Not to say that the replacements are not good, but... you will find out later la!

Okie, I woke up late, so that's why I didn't go for swimming or Body Combat. Was a bit jealous when I finally went to the gym, cos BC looked damn happening... studio was packed. Considering that it's an early Saturday morning, I really the dedication that the students have to wake up and EXERCISE first thing in the morning. Hoping to change myself too. One of the reasons why I signed up for TF was because I imagined that I could "pop by" the gym in the morning before heading to work. The total amount of times I have done this since signing up is zero. ZERO!! Anyway, I really wonder if I have the stamina and lung capacity to work out in the morning and then work out at night as well. I'm a real unhealthy kid, have an unhealthy job as well (sit in front of PC and code til brains fall out) ... I really wanna be healthier!

I can see from my sidebar that for the month of October, I only skipped gym 5 times. That's pretty good, but I wish to be the type of person who goes to the gym EVERYDAY. Maybe you think that's really "no life", but truth is perhaps I memang no life unless it is certain months. If I'm not "no lifing" at the gym, I'll be "no lifing" at work or at home! It's really a sense of me having to be on the move and doing something... I feel it's really wasted if I just spend the day sleeping in my bed ALTHOUGH that is good some days! :P

Back to the main story. Oh ya - I fell UP the stairs in TF Jaya33. Think no one saw, THANK GOD ALMIGHTY. Luckily didn't injure my beautiful face either wtf.

Started mini-Sat-marathon with Body Attack with Jason. Got one lady in the class, super high-energy gila ... my God. It was her 2nd class for the day, still full of energy after BC. There's one track, the one where you have to "run round" the studio, later run inwards and out of the circle. My god... she went and grab the weights from the corner of the studio and run with it as well. Memang was changing the style a bit here and there for HIGHER IMPACT. Really RESPECT lor! Already Body Attack is so ... energy draining that we have members walking out halfway through and she really goes all out! I wanna be like that! Hahahaha. I just did like normal, sweat like mad... was a wonderful workout. Jason did the latest release again, have no beef with that at all. The only track I dislike is the one with all the lunges. I just did lunges yesterday! Memang screaming in pain.

After that, went for my must-go-class... which is Dance Mania with Danny... gosh, his class is really different from Meei's one, each got their own positive attributes. Choreo is superb, nice to see (if done properly), nice music as well. This time we did some more sexy ass-shaking steps to a song which if you are a Body Step enthusiast, you sure find it familiar as it is from the speed step track that goes Everybody do the cha-cha~~. Sorry don't know the name of the song ... Anyway, it's a really nice class.... more people join the class please! The more the merrier... =P =P Guess what? Before I went for Dance Mania there was this dude who I saw a fortnight ago in Danny's 1st DM class in Jaya 33... he was practicing the dancesteps to the SPice Up Your Life! song we did !! My gawd... so hardworking. I think I forgot the steps for that song. I don't want to forget the steps to today's class. It's so nice.... *sincerely saying this* I'm thinking about writing it down, but 2 weeks down the line, my 'instruction on paper' will look like Russian language to me! XD

[stop for lunch since I don't do Body Pump ... too challenging!]

After that was Body Step, replaced by Raymond. I went for his classes when he was shadowing before... he was doing a mix of old tracks. Somehow quite tired, not really up to it, although I gained back my energy after recovery track (Dance, got the nice hip shaking move).... hehehe. Quite sad cos he did Heatwave, but I did badly in it... don't think I can catch the beat, don't know if I'm tired or whut. Hard to explain...
Anyway for speed step I like Heatwave, Chihuahua, I Want Candy, Everybody do the cha-cha~ (again I donno the name of this song). Ended the class with This is How A Heart Breaks. My God, I used to be SOOOOO good at this track. I'm not boasting ok! I mean, I knew EXACTLY when they switch from the side taps to the squats to the knees to the over-the-boards. Now semua hilang already. Sumbang balik kepada instructor. The reason why I'm kinda avoiding Body Step now is in fear that they'll make my calves big again.

But then I decided I don't care la. I'll just do 1 hour on the crosstrainer to even things out. @_@

Finally, ended the day with Body Jam, which was supposed to be Su Lin's class, replaced by Jason. Jason's class again! I was sked that he would do the same stuff as he did yesterday, and indeed the first half of the class was so! Never mind la, I stood in front, so can action AS IF I am a regular Body Jam-mer, hohoho! And now I remember, that disco-ish song that he mentioned is to the tune of "Celebration" (by Kool N The Gang, I think!), but they changed the lyrics to "Let's Get Down tonight.. yeahh!!". Now that I know the choreo, I really like this song! It's really happy, bouncey, somewhat sexy also, especially at the chest pump part. Looks cool! And guess what? Raymond and Shirlyn joined his class also, they were behind me! Felt so zhi bei lar! But good also cos if I am not sure of the step, can just look in the mirror and got 2 "gou sou" behind to check. Muwhahhaha...

2nd half of the class was taken over by Shirlyn... who did the "Beyonce arms" block, aka Ring The Alarm, Put Your Hands Up For Detroit, What Comes Around Goes Around... ah I'm sure you regulars are familiar with this performance block already. =D "High-octane" is what they use to describe it... and it is, especially with the "5 step running" bits. Fuuh. How did I survive? Pure love for Body Jam... (koff)!

Oh yah, we did Lolita by Prince for recovery... damn the steps are hard. I remember when mr you first did it... I hated it! But him and the regulars in his class freaking love it and he did it almost every week. >=( Anyway, thanks to him.... I got the hang of it (somewhat) already. Darn, wish we had Umbrella again! We all crowded to the center and became backup dancers for Jason, haha! So it'll be cool to do that for Umbrella instead. =)

In between classes, I also managed to do some light weight training:
a. 3 sets of tricep extension (10kg, 7.5kg, 5kg) ... can't seem to find bicep curl machine in TF Jaya 33!! Maybe that's why the one in Taipan is so overused (the cushion sudah berlubang)
b. 3 sets of abductor (25kg, 20kg, 15kg)... Was not bad!
c. 3 sets of vertical traction (15kg, 10kg, 7.5kg)... not bad at all man! I used to think 10kg is super heavy already!
d. 3 sets of chest press (15kg, 10kg, 7.5kg). Again, I have improved! Previously can die at 10kg!
e. 20 abdominal crunches... not enough time --- had to run off to book good spot in studio for Jam

Went home after that.... been pigging out the whole day. Am actually compiling a list of nice restaurants around gym area. Will post it up after I have scouted the ENTIRE area (within walking distance), which means long time before it'll be up. Don't have to hold your breath waiting for it. =p

P.S: Am very upset that I didn't get to go swimming cos woke up late! Now I'm in a quandary over what to do tomorrow. I have PT in Taipan, but that's at 7pm. I can still go swimming in the morning in Jaya33! And then I can go for BC! Then relax somewhere and go Taipan in the evening. But Taipan has much nicer classes on Sunday. Got BC also AND Body Jam in the morning! What to do?

I'm upset because the night before I stayed up late digging out a more suitable swimsuit for the pool! Less skimpy than what I wore before ahhahahaa! Anyway, it was a swimsuit I bought about 4 years ago... and it is looser on me now! OMg... so happy. I'm thinner now than I was back in college, whaddya think about that! =)

0 comments: