CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Day 64

My good intentions of going for back-to-back Combat + Attack + Step was shelved in favour for FREE FOOD with my fren's father. :) Don't worry, since it was not family members I had to maintain my manners and didn't completely pig out and ruin my wonderful image wtf.

So I just went for Body Combat with Adrian + Alex C today. All old tracks, and I notice that instructors in general seem to keep doing the same tracks. I mean, there are like 35 over old releases, but they keep doing the same songs! Why do they like those songs so much? Do guys have the same taste in combat music? Is the choreography easier to remember (I don't think so cos some of these songs have damn complicated choreography)? Are they all practicing together, and therefore practice using the same songs? Is this a conspiracy?

By the way, this is not any sort of criticism, it is just my mind wandering as I do Tribal Dance, We Rock, that song which has the lunging kick instead of a jump kick... again. It's not like they are the only songs but they are the ones which we will be likely to do. Eh I bloody miss Power of Love. Can we do that? I'm awesome at it wtf action babi.

Anyway, today's class was quite fun --- only 6 people but that just means more space for yourself. Alex did She Bangs which I personally haven't done in ages! He says its a track that he loves but dunno why nobody else likes. Er... cos we have to do that track thing on all fours in the beginning? :P It's one track that requires hell lots of stamina, has rather confusing choreo (four jabs to the front, 4 uppers, 4 single jabs again before moving back), has you moving front to the back and side to side. OMG. But you know what? It's refreshing to do this track cos most instructors won't do it.

We also did Vogue for recovery which I also haven't done in ages. Ya this one is pretty new though. Confusing choreo again but very fun track. =)

Was a really fun class. And Adrian is so serious! He really did the 10 push-ups that Alex said he had to do as punishment. Some more so yeng, one leg in the air kinda push ups. O___O Oh oh oh and we had When Love and Hate Collide for cool down. Damn nice la that song. ;) But why tricep push ups again for conditioning! Nice song (I think it's Here I Come by Fergie) but hate tricep workouts! :(

(Oh and had time before class to do 40 sit ups with abs machine. =) Yay!)

0 comments: