CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 6, 2009

Day 258

Today was a boring day at work. Maybe it's because my "kaki" took leave, so no one to bitch with, and it was also a slow day. I stayed back quite late on Friday to catch up, so I ended up just chasing people non-stop for stuff from morning til 5:45pm. Then I left work on the dot, fly like hell to Taipan in order to get to Body Jam on time. Mana tahu, I mixed up the times, so it was actually a 6:45pm class... which was 15 minutes later than I thought it actually was. Pauline hammering me about this.. sorry ya! :D

We went for Clarissa's Body Jam class... which is the 2nd time that I've gone for her class and first time for this slot. We're still doing the new release, but this time there are "advanced options". Ooh... so I suppose this is a new way to teach jam? Teach the new release for 2 weeks, and then on the 3rd week give the harder options? I donno... just guessing? Hahaha. Either that or all the instructors have been giving us easy options and only Clarissa giving us the tough parts? The advance option made the "UFO" track look cooler (more jumping), but the advance options really confuse the hell out of me for the reggaeton. And since I'm confused, I didn't enjoy it as much, because usually I just like to jump around like Krazy and don't have to think too much about the steps cos they are easy.. hahhaha.

The advanced option for jive 2009 was also nice... instead of just 4 kicks to the front, you turn around while kicking. Can really look like siao lang doing this... not bad. :P Now to do all the advance options, you gotta tune your stamina up to the maxxxx. ^^ I think I'm quite erm.. I don't know what adjective to use --- I like doing the steps which involve turning around. Like the new move in Attack where you kick back in a circle.. that one is also quite cute. I like it.. :)

Anyway, we walked out 15 minutes early in order to "pa wai" for Body Combat. Siao!! And actually, I didn't even plan to go for Body Jam because I thought I would stay back a little later to catch up on work. So... I had to wear the same shirt to the next class. Okay, this is just something off topic, but I am a freak who has to change shirts for every class that I go to. I just feel damn uncomfortable wearing the same shirt after each class. Remember once I said I went for a 7 class marathon in Celebrity Fitness? I bought 7 shirts along to change lor! Is this weird? Cos I once met a girl at TF who said I was weird for doing that... she was like, "Haiyah, you going to sweat in the next class also what... why must you change!?"

I don't know how to answer that... the thing is, I must. Hahahaha. And after today, I lagi feel that what I've been doing all along is good & correct, cos I'm damn not comfortable lo. (This means ... an excuse for shopping! I need more workout clothes! :P)

Erm... Body Combat was Terence's class... still with BC39. Next week will go into mix tracks again. Kinda dreading it but looking forward to it at the same time. I will miss you, BC39! Sigh, two things about today's class... since I have nothing more to comment about him (not good to keep praising pple all the time), I'll talk about some "fai" stuff. 1st of all, he likes to make the girls vs guys in shouting. I can tell you that the only time in his class where the guys would shout louder than the girls (without Terence himself helping the guys to shout) in TF would be when the Dangerous Guy is in the class... cos otherwise, my one voice is louder than all the guys in the class. I'm not boasting or whatever (why would I boast about having a loud voice... I want sweet, feminine, seductive voice ... kekeke), but it's true. Anyway, today I didn't hear him properly when he was cueing the guys to shout, so I lantang out la... hahaha. Anyway, this just further shows... without my voice "Helping" the guys to shout.. they are the sound of silence. :P :P :P

Eh eh I thought got BC trainees in our class today... they should totally be damn enthusiastic types right... don't let the Dangerous Guy steal your thunder guys.. hahaha.

The second part was when we were doing the last cardio track for the day. The combo is 4 ribs(sp?), 2 hooks and 8 jab-cross. Well, dear Terence came in front of me for target practice, syiok betul. He came in during the hook + jab/cross session, so ok la.. normal. Then when it was time for the ribs (sp?) I was a bit hesitant cos ... where am I going to hit? Really hit his sides ar? And I was wondering how is he going to guard himself against that. Then when the beat came in for the ribs, he tetiba go and cover his er... crotch area, so I was like WTF, want to hit there ar.. ok lor...

And then he said (so damn loudly), "BE CAREFUL!! Don't hit there! I NEED TO USE THAT!" What the deuce!!?! Hahaha...

ANyway, I think there's something wrong with my brain programming.. hahaha, of coz don't aim there la, anyhow aim for the stomach, hahahaha. ]=)

All in all... today was quite a funny class... really enjoyed myself. =)
Heck, I think everyone in the class enjoyed themselves.

After the class, I did something very "fai". Pauline told me that when climbing Mt KK, one of our colleagues took off his shirt halfway to squeeze out all the sweat before wearing it again. So after class in the shower room, I squeezed my shirt to see how much sweat would come out. HAHAHAHA. ERm... a lot lor! My whole shirt was wet wei. This is why I recommend changing shirts between classes ler.

Fai or not?

0 comments: