CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 27, 2009

Day 276

I think I'm going mad! Too many Body Combat classes in a row! My arms & shoulders still aching from yesterday's 2 BC sessions, I went to Terence's Body Combat class today as well. Er... of course la! How can miss this class? *gosok* Back to old tracks:
- donno the name of the warm up... but it's new-ish. Like when Adrian just started becoming a BC instructor (isn't it amazing how I have a memory for these kinda things? whahahaha...)
- Shooting Star
- Power Of Love
- Vogue
- forgot the name of the track for Muay Thai
- U R My Phantasy
- Here I Come
- don't know the name of the cool down track, but it's really nice

Muwahahhaa.... Terence said I'm "Very gempak" during the Power of Love track... "SAI MAT KONG"... this track is like "Power of Leech" lah..... hwahwahwahwahahwahhaha... *laugh til can die* Actually, I don't know why I like this track so much also... I think it's just good memories of doing this track with the instructors in FF last time. It was Alvin who "trained" me to jump and switch sides on cue WHILE "vocalising" as well... hahahahhhwahhwahhhwahwha.... Aside from this track, I am "training" myself to become super "Power Leech" for Whatever You Want as well... hehehehe... that will be like... my track... wtf wtf wtf.

After BC... went for Body Attack, which was team-taught by Jason Y and Daniel again. As usual, Jason Y takes the first half of the class, where he did really old tracks... like from when I first joined BA ..ever. Tutti Fruitti, The Dong Song (hahaha, I'm just going by what I heard from the lyrics), etc. Daniel did Chealsea Dagger (again), Heat of the Moment , Layla (again)... but it was all really fun. Super tiring class, but not once did I tell myself, "I feel like walking out". Gradually trying to do harder and harder options, like doing the jump jacks by going even lower, and when jogging on the spot, constantly try to keep the heels to the back... not running like wanna die. Still have to work on the high knees though... and the lunges. I was soooo easily confused during the lunges track because they have 4 options:

(1) - lowest : step and knee
(2) - medium : step & lunge
(3) - high : lunge, 2 shuffles, lunge, repeat ad infinitum
(4) - omg! : single lunges non stop

The really confusing one is #3. I think it works best if you don't think too hard about it, and naturally your body will just move. Hahaha.

There was someone in the class who kinda irritated me today. Was filled with the fire to write about it, but I don't care lah. That person is a total jerk and does not deserve to be in the position he is in today. Seriously, there are a lot of guys in the gym who are j-e-r-k-s.

0 comments: