CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Day 260

I'm so sad! I'm mad, and sad and ... nothing else to rhyme with. So let me just tell you upfront what is making me annoyed. Every month, the GX coordinators will post up a list of "changes" in the GX schedule. Generally, the schedules are pretty static, except when the instructors can't make it and then they have a replacement (due to work load, illness, etc). If Instructor A does Group Exercise AA on Mondays at 8:30pm, generally it remains that way for a really long while. The list of "changes" each month isn't a lot... but this month I got really hammered when I saw two changes that will affect my workout...

a. Jason will no longer do the 6:30pm Body Jam class in Taipan. !!!!!! WHAT!!! Sigh... I guess my quandary over whether I should go for Jam or Combat has been answered... Combat for me from now onwards on Friday lor. If it's not Jason, I don't want anybody else... *Cewahhhh*

b. Prudent's 9:05pm Body Attack slot on Thursdays will be replaced by Janet or someone else I don't remember. (Sorry!) Sigh... guess that means no more Body Attack for me on Thursdays. :P

I feel quite sad about this... cos I just "discovered" his class this year, and so far, it's always been an enjoyable workout. Today we did a mix of old and new releases, btw. I didn't know that they have already started mixing it around. I hope Alex C still does the new release tomorrow for BC. :P Anyway, back to Attack --- yeah, and his classes seem to be even more PACKED than ever... so it's a pity lah, not to have him around. Some more he's such a nice guy... after he announced that today is his LAST CLASS, he so nicely asked me (when I was walking out, and saying thank you), "By the way, I never got your name..." Sigh... if he even comes back to Taipan, surely he would have forgotten me by then lah. T______T And I was FOOLEd by the notice ok! The notice said "For the month of April 09..." and it was labelled as "Temporarily replaced", so I thought it's just for the rest of this month that he won't be teaching. Mana tahu when I asked him, he said, "I don't have classes here anymore" (!!!!!) and "I will be gone for 6 months." (!!!!!!!) Of course, I don't know the reason lah... I guess it's work-related?

So there... the write-up for my not-there-anymore Attack class. This should be useful for the person who found my blog by Googling for "Prudent no more Body Attack class" wtf. Seriously, someone did search for that term and wound up here. Hahaha. So random Google-r, now you know. Come, we cry together.

Also, randomly found out that if you google for "I love True Fitness", I am the ONLY search result that turns up in Google. But if you google the same statement for a rival fitness center, that one has a few pages of results. Hahaha. Come on True Fitness, time to reward your loyal and loving member, hehehe.

FYI, my colleague told me that his gym (in Sri Kembangan) is getting rid of Les Mills programs like Body Combat and Body Jam. OMG, I swear if this gym ever does that, I'm going to QUIT. I cannot fathom group exercise without Combat and Jam! He said the gym plans to replace those programs with similar exercises, but without using the name "Body Combat / Body Jam" so that they won't have to pay for the Les Mills licensing. And since I've recently taken up the notion of having TWO gym memberships, I've been looking around at the group exercise schedules of other gyms, and seriously, a lot of them don't have Body Jam, Body Attack, Body Balance, Body Step, etc! Body Combat seems to be the #1 Les Mills program that they maintain, but Jam is replaced with numerous other dance classes (e.g : "Cardio Groove", "MTV Jam", "Latin Mix" etc which True Fitness also have!... some at least!), yoga or stuff like "Fun Step", "Step 101" and so on.

Anyway... that's all for now... just crapping away. Oh yeah, today I lost a bet with my friend because I was soooo sure Sexy/back wasn't a Body Jam track. Erm... it was part of Dec 06 Body Jam release lah... I have no idea why I couldn't remember it at all! Anyway, now I have to treat someone to a Japanese meal... doh! And the more I think about it... it's a superb tune, of COURSE they would use it for Jam! I think I don't remember it because the steps are not nice / too difficult to dance to...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

:) u are good in BA. keep it up.
Prudent

Leech The Leceh said...

!!!

Thanks for the compliment & for erm... visiting my blog!

Anyway, I'm still confused... why did you say that you won't have classes in Taipan anymore? 6 months only mar.. after 6 months your slot will still be there for you. :D :D :D Unless you don't want to teach in TF anymore, which would make all the BA regulars sad!