CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Day 273

Left work late (story of my life), so I only managed to go for G's Coyote Dance class at CF. Verdict? Super "kaku" (stiff) at the start of the class, especially when you know that this is THE class that has the most amount of guys staring from the outside. (Actually, it's a tie between this and Brancy's Belly Fusion class, which is just before this one. In fact, as I was walking around the gym before G's class, I heard one guy tell his friend, "Wei, you gotta check out this class... you have to see the instructor's body!!" Damn indiscreet. ;P)

When I went into Coyote Dance, was shocked to see these girls all stacking STEP BOARDS inside the class... and they were stacking them up with up to 5 "blocks" high so it looks like little tables. I thought I entered the wrong class! Asked a random girl if it was normal for this class to use step boards, and she said that it was only for just this once. It was later used to be STRADDLED with our hips and to er... simulate like... riding a guy. :P Now you know why there are so many mata keranjang people outside the class. :P

Yeah, this class has a lot of hip swaying, bending downwards (imagine showing your cleavage off) and then buka kaki luas-luas kinda moves. I can't even begin to explain how the moves go... but basically it's very sexy and eye-popping. Hahaha. And it's actually the only class so far that I would consider joining Celeb Fitness for. Hahaha! I like the way G teaches compared to the other CF instructors that I have observed so far. At least she doesn't go up on that very "mengasingkan diri" stage... she stays on the floor with us and she mingles with the crowd in order to correct our moves. At first it's intimidating, especially when she stood right behind me, I was so scared she was going to call me in on my kaku-ness, because her style is to straight-out correct you if you're wrong... but she didn't. Maybe she sensed my newbie-ness.. hehee.

Songs that we danced to include Future Sex / Love Sounds, Sexy Can I, Sexy Back, Circus etc etc. Dang, I really like this class!!! Should I join CF just for this class?

Meanwhile, the shower rooms are still pouring out icy cold water with low water pressure. -___-

0 comments: