CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Day 256

Hardworking Saturday...
Body Combat (Lorraine) - still BC39. Was very hyper about posting about this "gem" in the gym... but malas to talk about it already. There are interesting humans around in the gym, and probably to this "gem" I am a real bitch too, hehehe.

Dance Mania (Danny) - we did Absolutely Everybody, and I met another "interesting" person today. Who was in Danny's class and erm.. she herself said that she's not good at dancing, so I'm not criticising her or anything. She asked me a question that kinda pissed me off, like, "Oh you join the gym so long already? How come I never see you around wan?" Erm... how the FCUK should I know why YOU cannot see ME? Maybe you "ngan fa"? Is that my problem? Hahaha... but of coz I didn't answer like that. And then said she always goes to his class.. so if I'm a "regular" there then surely she would've seen me. Zzz. The last DM class I went to was 2 weeks ago, and I only "noticed" her because she came in like, when there's 20 minutes left in the class and I was thinking only a person who is DAMN good would come in that late because by then Danny would've thought almost all the steps, and if you come in that late, you should be the type who can "catch up" the earlier steps damn fast. Anyway, in the end, in Danny's own words, she was "dancing to her own style". So.. maybe that's why you don't notice me.. cos I don't do stuff like that... and not my problem you don't recognise TALENT. Hahahhahaa!!

[[ This is said in a tongue in cheek manner... I am not boasting about my own skills.. but really what do you say to a question like that? I think it's quite rude to even ask such a question because you are implying yourself as someone so great and the other person as INVISIBLE. Donno why... you don't notice me, I don't care. As long as instructors notice me, buwahahahha...]]

Body Attack - Hazrin had only 3 students today so he memorised all our names to better "motivate" us. At first I'm so happy to give my name, but towards the end of the class I felt like crying everytime he asked "L**C****" to "go lower", "jump higher", "knees up", etc etc. Hahaha. And then he told Pauline and the other gal in the class not to believe me when I said that he's fierce. So throughout todays' class, he was soooo nice to all of us, tak boleh percaya, hehehehe. And then give us tips at the end of the class... and said that he encourage all of us to train harder and work better on our technique so that one day we can be instructors too...! Wah... so far-seeing. I cannot imagine the day when I can become an instructor... anyway, I've been demotivated about this for so long, I don't even want to talk about it.

Anyway, I'm really happy + proud today because... Pauline joined me for all 3 of the above classes, and tomorrow we will be going to Pavilion! And I'm honestly amazed she stuck thru Attack cos she always says she has a knee problem, but Hazrin so baik.. gave her all the low impact options and she finished the whole class and seems motivated to join Attack more often. And she liked Dance Mania too! Hopefully can tarik more people to Danny's class.... just that I don't know that many people. (Anti-social mar...)

0 comments: