CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Day 278

Hmph! I mixed up the times for BC for Tuesday / Wednesday in Celeb Fitness. Hence being too early yesterday and too late today! So I ended up driving back to Taipan, because I have seriously pushed myself a leeeeedle bit too much the past few days, so decided that dance would probably be less stressful than Step Intro with Brancy, right? Anyway, as mentioned, although I love that class, I hate the step boards in Celeb Fitness. >=] My trial period is almost coming to an end --- will only be going to the gym tomorrow and on Friday morning IF the class schedules online are correct. Seems like Celeb Fitness doesn't change the time tables when there's a public holiday... amazing! All the instructors still have to work as per usual? My only regret in the Celeb Fitness trial run is that I didn't get to go for Marcos's Body Combat class. I heard from some bloggers that he's the deemed best Body Combat instructor in Celebrity Fitness... hahaha. Well, we have no fate. :P

Back at True Fitness, went for Anthony's Body Jam class.... he did most of the songs from release # 46. Gosh.. I'm really unfamiliar with this release... I have an excuse! I was in Laos during the launch + 1st month intensive training! :D I totally did not remember a single step for the "Speed Up" warm up... such a pity. I think that song is really sexeh. Only got into the groove for "Party People". Was filled with dread for the "Hollywood meets Bollywood" tracks... gah. I really don't like this performance track, just can't get the hang of it... although I'm.. 5% better than erm, 1 month ago? HAhahah. Oh, but I love How We Do It round My Way for recovery. One of my favorite recovery tracks, along with Lolita... :) After that, he thankfully did the super old performance track.. the one with Get Busy, Lose Control, Hollaback Girl, etc... very "tribal" feel... I like this!

Actually, one track that I miss doing is the Safri Duo one.. heh. I'm starting to like the more cardio-intensive tracks ... yeah, work it, sweat it out!

Ok, before class I met this lady who wanna try Body Jam for the first time... as always, of course I'm really nice to new comers... hahaha. I am just writing this out, because I was explaining the class to her, said that Body Jam is good for sweating, don't diss it just cos it's dance. Then of course, me being a blabber, says, "Ya ya, sweat a lot, can lose a lot of weight." Then she said, "Why you want to lose weight? You're already so skinny." OMG... *faints* Btw, the lady is not fat at ALL okay.. she's a small size / petite lady... so it's like... a thin person calling ME skinny.... HAHAHAHHAHA. I laughed so loud that you could see my tonsils from space. Muwahahahhhaa!!!!!

And after the class was over, I did my monthly weigh-in session... and...
I lost 1 kg since the last weigh-in!! *chorus of angels singing from heaven above*
Now I am 4kg away from my "ideal weight". If you remember, I was almost 8kg away from my "ideal weight" when I started out in December, so within 4 months I have halved it. :) Looking back at my "weight goals" when I started out in January, I gave myself til 30 June to lose 5 kg. So now I have another 2 more months to lose yet another 1 kg.

At first, I was quite afraid that the 1kg I lost this month is due to muscle loss because instead of doing 2 weight training sessions a month, I cut it to one. But a BC instructor told me recently, "Hey Leech, you have toned up!" and again, I was so proud... flying to the sky already. Maybe it's because I managed to do Here I come without 'tou kai' anymore... hehehe. :)

This weight is a little lower (just a little) than my usual one (aka when I did go to the gym, but not as intensively)... so I think it shows. My mom says my forearms are thinner than usual, but Raymond says that my forearms were never fat to begin with. Hahaha. I think my legs look.. not as fat already. Feeling quite happy right now. Let me bask in the happiness that is the numbers on my weighing scale. :D

0 comments: