CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Day 277

I must be nuts! Hahaha... I saw the Celeb Fitness timetable wrongly, so I thought that I would be only going for Body Combat today. Even that took a LOT of debating, e.g:
+ will I make it there on time? (conclusion : with 5 minutes to spare!)
+ I'm soooo tired, I should go home and sleep (conclusion : I really should, but now I'm still awake and doing laundry)
+ this will be like, 4th BC class in a row... I'm gonna be sick of BC! (conclusion : takes more than that to make me sick of BC. :P *heart*)

In the end, I was too early for BC! I wound up going for Luciano's Dance Mix class... which was AWESOME! Hahaha.. now I regret not going for his class on Sunday. He's a super spontaneous and loud guy, and obviously a great dancer. He's also a major flirt... you can see all the chickas in the class totally in awe of him. :P He also conducts his class "on the floor", and he mingles and walks around so that he can see what everyone is doing, which is great, of course. The dance moves are kinda difficult AT FIRST GLANCE, but actually it's quite simple! All you gotta do is be willing to shake-a-shake-a-shake. :D After that, he even taught us some simple ... ballroom dancing steps! Hahaha. Well, if I ever have to dance with a girl again, I know what to do.... NOT. Them twirls are difficult!

BC with Leo was next, and "learning" from my previous error of changing before the next class (and therefore being late), I decided to NOT change despite my previous ranting on how uncomfortable it makes me. Yeah, it was really downright uncomfortable! Already sweated a whole lot from the previous class, and by 3 songs, my entire shirt was WET. WET I tell ya! So uncomfortable! T___T

Anyway, the songs for today
+Think About The Way.... Mundian To Bach Ke
+ Beat It
+ Baby I'll Let You Know
+ Whatever You Want (niceeeeee!)
+ Behind The Cow
+ How Far We've Come
+ the Muay Thai track from the latest release
+ Black Parade (niceeeee!)

After that, I walked out of the class (before conditioning started) because I was just toooooo sweaty already (was going to write "too wet" but that sounds bad, hahaha), and I didn't have a towel so I didn't want to destroy the mats. Heh. Leo kept saying, "Where are you going? Where are you going? I'm sweaty too!!" when I indicated my shirt. Haha. He definitely was sweaty la. You can see when he does a hook... sweatdrops FLY from his arms la.. omg. The studio was just too hot and stuffy ler. I'm not even really tired (and I did go all out okay... not lazy already), it's all sweat just because of the room temperature. :\

I used to gauge myself by the people around me ... but I think from now on I will judge myself by my own standards. Of course, refer to the instructor, but will set my own limits and then break 'em! I may not be the lightest I've ever been, but I seriously do feel the fittest that I've ever been. :) Anyway, to compare yourself to others - if you compare to those worse than you, it will make you arrogant. If you compare to those better than you, you will feel bitter and resentful. That's from desiderata btw. :D

0 comments: