CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 24, 2009

Day 274

Today was Jason's last Body Jam class in True Fitness Taipan.... note that it is TF TAIPAN ok... hahaha.. his official last class in TF is in Sri Hartamas ... Body Jam. Supposedly he'll be doing a 2hr class there, so if you want to dance til every bone in your body is sore ("until you crawl home"), then do join him there! I think it's from 8pm-10pm... which even a non-Hartamas fellow like me could make it to... just depends on whether I feel "syiookkk" enough to drive so far on a working day, ahhaha.

Anyway, I felt soooo sad, cos for his last class he did all these weird old tracks that I've forgotten how to dance to. Hahaha. One was the weird "Indian" dance which has tracks from Church, Pump It, Beautiful People, etc. This is my 3rd or 4th time doing it, and honestly don't like the moves for it. Hmph! For the finale we did the Please Don't Stop The Music performance track. I quite like this... but quite kaku doing it after not doing it for sooooo long. But I still like it.... love the jumps. Hahaha.

Su Yee prepared farewell cake for Jason... and one of the members actually bought him flowers, omg. Hahaha. Don't know whether you can see, but she uploaded the pictures here! Thanks Su-Yee... everyone afraid to eat the cake because typical lah.... want to lose weight mah... hahahaa. But it was delicious! :D

After the class, I went for Shirlyn + Raymond's Body Step class, where they did everything from release #71. Haha, I think Raymond is better at teaching Body Step than Body Jam.. :P No offense meant at ALL.. just that I prefer attending his Step classes. Quite enjoyed the class, was surprised that I could make it out alive. I don't want to boast, but I think my stamina levels are gradually getting higher and higher... feeeeeeel the power babeh! :D Anyway, after slacking off by only attending really late classes at CF, it felt sooooo good to be back in True Fitness... some more they had those showers with hot water and high water pressure... lol.

Oh, and I got to do some upper body workout too... since I was too shy to use the ones in CF. Just did chest press & fly. Chest press up to 25kg, fly still at 19kg. Anyway, it's good to press metal again.. hahaha.

0 comments: