CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Day 267

Today, got to try a "new" instructor's class... the replacement for my Thursday Attack classes! It's going to be alternating between Edmund (today's class) and Janet (next week). Hmm... the girls that like to stand soooo near to me didn't come today, wonder why, ngek ngek ngek.

Anyway, I'm not sooooo familiar with BA tracks, so I can't really comment. Only remember a few like Big Girls Don't Cry (warm up), Mercy (which I don't really like), Ghostbusters (nice track for conditioning... very torturous!)... I don't know the rest. It was a good workout though... got to sweat a lottttttt (also because they didn't turn on the AC. T___T Cruelty to the maximum!).

Hahaa, I also noticed the lady who heard that the instructor taking over from Prudent is handsome totally came for his class when she didn't attend BA before this (at least --- not this time slot)... hahaha. I hope she was satisfied.. :P :P :P

0 comments: