CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 13, 2009

Day 264

Monday night Body Combat at True Fitness! And we are back to the old tracks, not a single new release in sight. :(

- warm up ("Man In Motion" -> "Because The Night")
- Beat It...
- Come With Me
- Bagpipes!!
- Sk8tr Boi (yucks... and Terence restarted this track. First he complains that no one is making enough noise... then he ask me to shhhh.. hahhhaa. So how? All the other people in the class who diam-diam ubi berisi cause me to have to do extra rounds lor. ]=( )
- The "Ring the bell"???? recovery ... quite a nice song
- Party Non-Stop
- The "My Heart Beats Like a Drum" (????) finale
- Dancefloor Anthem for conditioning
- Alicia Key's No One for cool down

Think I missed one or two tracks there... but that's about it lah. Think I'm quite sleepy, so I wasn't too gung ho. Or maybe cos I kena asked to shut up so after a while, it became natural for me to not vocalise anymore during Combat. T____T

Anyway, the main point about me wanting to blog today is!! Because!! Of this conversation (outside the gym studio) :

Person A : "Hello!"
Person B : "Hi! Are you going for Terence's class after this?"
Person A : "Of courseeeeee.. otherwise why do you think I'm standing so proudly here then? Hahaha! I like Terence's class... Terence is good.... he is also good looking.... "
Person B : " . . . . .. "
Person A : "What are you doing, staring at the class schedules like that?"
Person B : "Ohh... I was contemplating whether I should go for Body Attack after this."
Person A : "Wow! So, have you been to Jason Y's class? "
Person B : "No! I was just about to ask you if YOU have been to his class before. "
Person A : "Oh, I've never. His classes are just too late for me. But I have heard that he's good... and handsome... hehehe."
Person B : "Hahahha. Okay... now I'm curious."
Person A : "Whose classes do you usually go for? "
Person B : "Oh, [xxxxxxxxxxx]'s class!"
Person A : *knowing look* "Ohhh... I know about THAT one... hahahaha."
Person B : "Hmm? Why? You like his classes too?"
Person A : "Mmm.. no lah, his classes also too late for me. Well, I just heard that he's okay... his classes have a lot of his fans and a lot of his regulars! Hahahhaa... well, he is handsome, that's why."
Person B : ........
Person A : "His classes going to be replaced soon though."
Person B : "Yeah, with Edmund's classes... how is HE ah? "
Person A : "No idea!"
Person B : "I only know that he's handsome too... hahahaha."
Person A : "Aiyah, why you keep mentioning about handsome wan, I don't care lah! I want to know whether he's good or not!! "

Zha dou! Earlier Person A is the one mentioned so-and-so is handsome or not mar! The names have been removed to protect the innocent! Hahahhahaa... Anyway, seems like the success of a Group X class is determined by whether the instructor (or instructress?? hahaha) is good looking or not. Sigh! But anyway I think so far I've never had an ugly instructor.... hahahaha...

0 comments: