CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 20, 2009

Day 270

Monday night shall no longer belong only to Body Combat... for I have found a new love! Hehehe! Not to say that BC wasn't good.. it was fun as usual.. especially with Terence doing the old tracks again. From the start to the end, there was no sign of the latest release.

Warm up : "Shake That" (Scooter) -> Ricky Martin (Bom Bom Suena.. something like that)
Final Countdown
Forgot the next few tracks... :P
Chimes( ??? ) for the circle track. Honestly, the ONLY circle track I like.
I would do anything for love, but I won't do THAT for recovery
Shake Your Body (????) for Muay Thai
Ride On Time for finale..

I know I forgot stuff in between... can't help it as the memory goes. Hmm... it is said that "Shake Your Body" is from an old era... how can that be? I was doing this track when I was in FF. Hahaha. Am I old??? Pariah lah...

After that, I dared myself to go for Jason Y's Body Attack class... today, he team taught with Daniel... and it was a pretty fun class! First of all - no new release tracks except for the running track where for ONCE I ran in the correct direction! Yippieee!! :D :D :D And also because the old tracks he did were really nice, like Layla and Chealsea Dagger... whoa, been real long since I last did those tracks. And last time I used to look soooo clumsy doing Layla cos I couldn't get the hand movements correct, but now I'm like a pro! Hehehehe... okaylah, can see some improvement in my Body Attack after all this while.

Also found a new fave in I Hate Myself For Loving You... super energetic track! Been two used to 4 supermans and then shuffling. This track doesn't give you the chance to "break" with a shuffle! And after that, it's madness in the form of 4 superman + 4 jump jacks + 4 superman + 4 squat jacks. Zomg! There was also this other track we did which I have NEVER done before. It involves a lot of jumping and squatting. I think Jason Y is definitely good at torturing us... hahaha.

Well, I guess it's going to be Monday night Attack for me as well! Hahaha... don't know if I can withstand the torture though... Terence's class ain't a walk in the park, and then going for Attack some more... *wipes sweat*

0 comments: