CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Day 271

So... today was my first day of 'infiltrating' Celebrity Fitness, and I was quite sad...

a. cos I had to work late, so I missed Dance Mix & Body Combat... I could only do cardio! Cardio was on the "Cross Ramp" machine that I talked about (when I went to CF BVII) so it was alright...

b. ... but when I wanted to do weight training I felt sooooo shy. Wanted to work out on the upper body, but the area had soooo many guys congregating there! In fact, all areas for weight training are being monopolied / dominated by the male species. I'm not sooooooo fit and succchhhhh and expert that I would dare mingle with them, so in the end... I turned tail and went home. :P Missed the largeness of my other gym + the women's workout area at this point...

c. I spied on the BC class going on and for some reason, when I walked by, everyone turned to look. Cos I think I was being n00bish and nobody does things like walking pass a studio inconspiciously to spy? Hahahaa! But I have to say that the pple in CF take their BC real seriously! They look really good doing the moves! They move with such synchronisation... it's something I haven't seen in a long time. Hahaha. People moving in sync, and a LOT of people at that. Can't wait to join their BC classes! Although one comment I would have is that they were doing new release today. Don't know if it's only for this particular instructor or for all, but it's been ages since it was released! Go back to the old tracks! Hahahha!

d. When I switched on the shower ... only cold water came out wtf. I don't know if I'm that lucky to pick the faulty shower room, but there you have it. :( And I remember the "wonderful" water pressure in CF SP... it comes and goes... (the water pressure). Quite annoying lah... and after that, I couldn't find the changing room! So I had to change into my clothes in the shower room. No wonder there were so many ladies around me who just drop their towels and parade naked around the room lah.... Sorry, me not enough confidence to do that.. kekeke. I know it's the whole "you have I have also what" thinking, but sorry la... if what I have is truly exactly the same as what you have then why do they have something called SIZES... hahaha.

At the moment, I still feel very kekok in CF, although I try to blend in. I must say, I look sooooo "in the know" when I walk in because I casually follow others.. haaha. And I did get great parking.. right in front of the shopping center entrance. Mainly because it was sooo late (I arrived at about 9:40pm) , how about other days? I don't want to park in Carrefour, I really don't think it's safe to walk over there and into the empty basement at 11pm at night...

Hopefully can make it for some classes tomorrow... otherwise this "infiltration" is going to be sooo boring. Filled with cardio and no weight training!

0 comments: