CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Day 263

Although I woke up with leg pains, I decided to go to the gym today... hahaha. I told myself to just go for Jam, and if I still felt ok, I could go for Body Attack. I don't know what's wrong with me... from being one of the GX classes that I most dislike, I ended up liking Body Attack a LOT this year, Hahaha.

Anyway, so I went for Body Jam - Shirlyn's class. Warning to those who want to do old releases already - Shirlyn isn't going to do it! She's going to do the ADVANCE OPTION new release, even for next week. Hahaha, so those who love the new release, you can keep going to Shirlyn's class to get the more difficult moves. Basically from what I remember :
- for the reggaeton, instead of just the side to the step (forgot the name for this already), you step to the right once, step to the left once and then step to the right, step to the front (left side) and then step back out again. I think my description is even worse... don't worry, it's confusing at first but actually this is one of the less difficult "advance option".
- the running man for the reggaeton... instead of just walking back, you walk back for 4, and then running man for 4... I think Jason accidentally did this once, so I don't feel that this is an advance option at all
- for jive 09, the 4 kicks to the front is now 4 kicks in a circle...
- for jive 09, instead of the 3 step run, it's now a turn and freeze.
- for UFO track, there's the B-Boy step up & down, kick on the front leg and jump & clap. Previously no kick on the front leg.
- for UFO track, instead of two elbow down and jump, it's now two elbows down, a turn before the ripple up.

As what one participant said --- so many turns! Hahahha.

After that was a break.... where I went walking around Taipan in the hot sun... macam want to get burnt black. Hahaha. There goes my nights of slathering on Nivea whitening cream. T_T

Body Attack was Jason's class... and it was after my lunch... felt like vomitting, hahaha. Thought that I won't be able to last half the class, as usually I'll feel like dying exercising after eating. But it was surprisingly ok! Yay... my stamina sudah increase. :D :D We did the new release again... yes!! Cos got the running track with the "pose".. hahaha. Although I started running in the wrong direction again... lol. Anyway, it was a very fun class. Jason keeps doing "Body Jam" movements in Attack, hahaha. He will tetiba say, "Euphoria!!" and start shaking his ass ... hahaha. Malu to follow him for this 'advance option'... ^^

Hahaha, and I always 'kena' for doing Attack moves with a Combat style. Like when we are running sideways, I always have my guards up! And Jason once said, "What, you think you are in Combat ar!!" and today during the 4 knees and run-back (final track --- "I need a hero") move, he tetiba said, "What is that Muay Thai knee ah!!" Actually I have no idea what kinda knee I'm expected to do there la, but I don't think it's MT knee la!!

Okay, here's a sign in TF that might make a few of you regulars / experts start to get sexcited... :



Hahaha... someone (instructor!!) asked me today if I wanna go for Body Jam training.... hahahah. I don't think I can dra-mah! or di-vah! as much as the other existing instructors. Of all the instructors to ask me this, Body Jam one is one I totally didn't expect. :P :P :P

0 comments: