CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 10, 2009

Day 261

Body Combat @ Alex C's class ... the class is gradually getting more and more attendees~~! He's already starting to mix the old tracks and new tracks... but there were some really fun old tracks there, so suddenly I don't miss the new tracks as much, haha! The old tracks :
- Walking in Memphis (warm up)
- The Roof is On Fire
- Bad & Sexy (haha, I love this track, srsly)
- one really old song that Ben & I only know as "The Weird Remix of Greensleeves".
[the rest were the new release... ]

Actually, halfway through the class, I suddenly felt a horrible pain around my calve / ankle for my left leg. I was sooooo tempted to walk out, but the class was quite enjoyable and also cos Alex kept telling these new comers, "Combatters never give up." T_____T Hahaha. I know it's silly lah, to stay on because of that, but see... I survived! My ankles hurt like hell now though.. and I'm still thinking of going to the gym again tomorrow. Siao!

Oh, and I found out the "highly super duper advance option" for the hover track (conditioning). Apparently you must do a push up, and then when you "rise" already, you have to lift up one leg (like during the hover)... omg. Can die. I just happily did my "lower option", hahaha.

After class, I'm so happpppyyyy ... because kena praised from Su-Yee... hahaha. So unexpected ler. Now you make my ego sooooooo big. :D :D :D :D :D Since I am shameless. ... I shall write what she said to me... which is... that she liked the shirt that I am wearing today and since it's body hugging it looks good. So... that means ... I look like I got a good body lor!! MUWAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA. (Conclusion arrived by myself... *still laughing*). Well, of cos I feel *syiok* since I am being praised by the woman who no one would everrrrr in their life deny that she has a hot bod!

See me? See me?? That is me skipping / flying out of the gym studio... hahahahaha!!








My workout goals are slowly being achieved...!!!! Hahahahaha!!

2 comments:

Su-Yee said...

omg! haha so cute la u.....first time i saw in your fitness blog with cartoons.....must be damn happy. :P
u go gurl!

Leech The Leceh said...

hehe, thanks again Su Yee... cos because of your comment, it has PSYCHOLOGICALLY affected me... now I sendiri feel better about myself too... *admire self in mirror*

hahahahahaa!!