CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 2, 2009

Day 228

Wow... one week felt so deprived of Body Combat, and now I feel like I'm doing too much of it. O___O Terence's class today... but sadly he did mostly new tracks. T___T Except for I Would Do Anything For Love (But I Won't Do That) and the theme from Rocky + cool down & conditioning. The rest were all pretty new right? Best Damn Thing, I Will Survive, some tracks from BC 33.. (I think)... that's all pretty new...

Hey, I think I really like the Pump It track for conditioning now... it's really painful but I much prefer a lower body workout than a triceps workout. :P
(But I want firmer triceps... how leh!?!) .

Anyway, the class was really fun... it's nice to see more and more people starting to "make noise" in the class. I usually stand in the "quiet section" aka where there are no instructors / people who underwent BC training... but they are also starting to "heat up" already... :D Pauline, I told you to come for Terence's class!!!

After class, this lady who I talk to occasionally was announcing all the way down the stairs, "I liked that very much! Ooh, I love it!"

Me : "Er.. you're talking about Combat? Just now?"

She : "Yes! Mm.. I just loved it!!"

Hahaha.. isn't that wonderful? People singing your praises all the way down to the locker room. Kembang-lah, Terence. ;)

After Combat, I went on the Cardio Wave for 15 minutes. This is a new technique (rolls eyes...) taught to me by my fellow gym enthusiast / colleague Raymond. He said that if I had not enough time to do a full workout, but I find that my results have plateaued after a while, I could just top it up a notch ---- just a notch --- by working 15 - 30 minutes extra after classes. Felt rather tired today, so I just went for 15, but if the machine is anything to go by, that's another precious 134 calories lost... hahaha. So who knows... maybe lama-lama jadi bukit! :D

0 comments: