CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 27, 2009

Day 249

Mr Jason came late on Friday... like 30 minutes late. After makan-ing into the "rest" period between classes, we still didn't have enough time to do the whole class, mainly because he was trying to 'break down' all the steps, which is really essential since we are all still new to the new release. This was still my 2nd new release class. :) Cindy informed me that he didn't 'break down' the steps last week, so maybe that's why he wanted to do it this round. It was much appreciated because got a better "feel" for some of the moves... especially for the Jive 2009 block.

Anyway, he did all the songs except for recovery & the UFO block... I'm starting to really like the Reggaeton and Jive block... hmm.. Body Jam #48 is really starting to grow on me... :D

While he was late ... (and seriously, only us "hardcore" / "desperate to do Jam" people stay back the 30 minutes to wait for him) I was eavesdropping on these aunties talking... hahaha.. they really have some funny topics. One was complaining about how there was this other aunty that pissed her off. She said that the lady simply just stood right in front of her. So she went ahead and stood in front of her in return, and then "the lady had the cheek to ask me to step aside!" The rest of the members said, "They don't know that you are ______ mah...~~" Hahhaa, so funny! I agree with the sentiment though... although I never got "told off" before.. I don't think got people that thick-skinned. It's already damn bad when people just stand in front of u when you're there earlier (ranted about this before) but if they dare to retaliate, I swear I will release all my stresssss onto them. Don't see me quiet-quiet only ah!!

0 comments: