CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Day 234

Finally, I get to go for Prudent's Body Attack class. It's different from Hazrin's classes for sure... for one thing he nicely allows all of us to do the easier option. Hahahaha! If it's Hazrin he will be pointing out all the people who he deems as "regulars" and say, "HEY! HEY YOU!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING! JUMP!!! JUMP!!! " etc etc.

Anyway, I sememangnya didn't do the "easier" option even in Prudent's class. *action* Nyek nyek nyek... although I have to admit that some times the high knees don't look very high. Omg, I just teringat how I kena tembak by Hazrin during a high knee run. He held his palm up to his waist (where his high knees reach), which was like... near my shoulder?? And he expect me to be able to do high knees that way up? When he saw me struggling, he commented, "You're short". T___T

Well, as usual, I'm not very sure of all the songs in Body Attack, so I can't comment on the track listings. Just that I felt like everything I did today was for the first time cos I've never done those chorey before. Oh, and I like the circle / running track for Toca's Miracle. Nice song! Simple chorey! I like running when there's no requirements for it to be high knee / heels to the back / etc. :D

Sigh.. I want to say something extra here, but I think I'll keep it to myself, hahaha.

It was a good class! Can feel the legs aching pleasantly... think I'll get a really good night's sleep tonight. And I still feel energetic enough for Attack on Saturday! :3

0 comments: