CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Day 230

I'm really not following my own schedule... hahaha! Another weekend, another weekend of NOT going to Jaya 33. :( I keep waking up so late, and honestly, it's all these damn computer games. Ok, I swear I'm going to wean myself off these addicting things. But the other cause is my troubled tummy --- still not fully recovered from my food poisoning.

So, I only went for Body Combat (Alex C's class) and Body Jam (Jeremy's class). Alex C did mostly new songs. *frown* But it was nice also lah, cos there was stuff like Bad, which I haven't done in AGESSSSSSS but like doing because I so remember it starts with a switch-knee, hahaha. So everyone else will be blur but not me! Muwahhahahaa. ^_^ Damn perasan wei!!

But Alex mentioned that he doesn't like the chorey for that circle track... Hymns or donno what. He said it was too repetitive. Hmm.. which Combat tracks do you like or dislike? :)

Jeremy's class ... sigh... I'm so sad. I had to stand at the back. :P For the first half of the class, he did one of the newer performance tracks... the very "Indian" inspired one with Church, Pump It, Beautiful People, etc. This is like... the second time that I'm doing this track? Yeah, I stopped gym for long periods at a time last year and it ALWAYS happened during the launch of the releases, so that when I went back to the gym, they would no longer be doing the newer releases. Hahahha.

(Digress for a bit: Talking about releases, who's going to the launches @ Pavilion? I am NOT. Why is it always on a weekday night? Super inconvenient wei... and besides, not feelin' the theme. ;P)

However, after the very difficult track, we then had Livin' a Lie which I never really got the hang of the 3 steps but which I really like anyway cos I think the song is realllllyyy nice. :)

After that was one of my favorite-st performance tracks ever --- the one with Sean Paul, Gwen Stefani, Bobby Brown, etc. Sigh.. really miss doing that track.~~ Super energetic and fun & funky moves! :D

0 comments: