CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Day 236

Whoa, I was thinking to myself that I should write about Body Combat... whether the new release would be nice or not. But guess what? I already managed to try the new release of BC!!! Hahahhaa!! Same time as those pple at California Fitness? I won't reveal where I did the new release, but suffice to say, I had no idea what was going on. I thought I was doing some tracks that I somehow or other did not manage to do because I was away on work in another country, or some bloody oldddd tracks.

My opinions on the latest release? Most of them are not memorable, but there are a few here & there that I would not mind doing for one whole month! YAyyyyy.. that means I'm motivated to do the new release and I won't "menghilangkan diri" from BC for the duration of the new releases.. hahaha.

I like the lower body workout track, So What, Johnny B. Good and the Scoooooooooter song. Hahaha, Scooter songs are the best! :) I think the cool down track is really sweet and has me in a bubbly, upbeat mood. :)

Then I went for Dance Mania (Danny's class)... we did this really cute song. Very cheery and girly... ahahha. I have no idea what the song is called... Danny said it's a Thai song, but all this while when I heard it being used for commercials, I thought it was a Korean song. Sad to say though, there are many times throughout his class where I blanked out what the next move was. Sigh.. no dance mojo today. ...

Until I went for Body Jam (Jeremy's class) back in Taipan! Woooohhh.... I am surprised I managed to remember the chorey for most of the stuff! From
Canned Heat -> Buttons
Hips Don't Lie Latin trackzzz
In The Ayer performance block
Shake It Up / Miracle block

Damn I love alllll the songs today!!! O_O
Don't regret driving back all the way from Jaya 33 back to Taipan. Although I hated driving to Jaya 33 this morning because there was a longgggg jam. Can you imagine, a 15 minute journey turned into a 45 minute one! Grrr!! Hey, you don't know how to drive, then don't drive on a Saturday morning ok!! Totally spoil other people's mood. Sigh...

For the cool down song, we did "Santa Baby", which was my first time doing it. Gosh... such a slutty dance... hahahha.

0 comments: