CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Day 243

Today is one of those days when I actually went to the gym on a Saturday, and worked out so little! I attended a fitness workshop @ Celebrity Fitness , BVII. The only workout I did was some light cardio (15 minutes), followed by some leg curls & extensions, chest press, sit ups, tricep push downs. We only had 45 minutes to work out in between the work shop! Anyway, the machine that I used for cardio is LIKE the strider, but it even better cos it has this ramp thingy which can be adjusted (the incline) so that you can work on different parts of your legs, e.g: the quadriceps, the calves, the glutes, etc. Of course I adjusted it til I could work on the glutes and the calves. The machine was very smooth, very nice to use.

But the weight training machines were a bit rusty and hard to adjust. However, I did appreciate the leg curl & extensions machine having an extra "padding" to lock our legs in place when we did the movements. :) So, some things good and some things bad about the place. Oh yeah, it's VERY hot in the gym lah! I don't know why... anyway, I think Celebrity in Subang Parade is nicer... :P

0 comments: