CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Day 248

Body Attack, new release again. Very sien because not everyone is doing the "ready-get-set-go" position during the running track. That's the best part sia...~~ Very stylo! :D Even for my first time, I only missed the first cue.. kekeke. Anyway, damn siasuey, started running in the wrong direction some more. Sigh...

There's also a track that Jenny & Jason didn't do last week... now I know why. Cos it's a "split class" track where each side is doing something different from the other person. While 1 side does push -ups (zomgzz), the other side is doing the skating thing. Takkan last week 1-on-1 challenge? Hahaha.

Oh yeah, don't you wonder about those people who are 'regulars' but don't seem to improve? It really makes me wonder.. you do all those classes for what? You don't even get the concept of "mirror image" and you are moving to your own rhythm. Why don't you and all those sama gang with you start your own class. You might say it doesn't "harm" me that they are like that (just treat them the same as newbies), but newbies have an excuse! I have a soft spot for newbies, because we were all once at that point. These people are just old, stubborn and refuse to learn already. Guess what? You are not the instructor.. go follow the person on the stage!! I don't like it because they have NO EXCUSE for being so n00bish and I have to "zhao ku" them when I'm doing my stuff so I don't bang into them. Bah!

By the way, thanks to my labeling system on blogspot, I have found out that the top Group X classes I have participated in since coming to True Fitness is :
Body Combat (no surprises there) ... the surprising part is that it is 30% more than the runner-up, which is Body Jam. However, if you count ALL the dance classes I've ever done to be lumped under one category ("Dance"), then the total times I've done dance classes is more than Body Combat by 7 classes. Hahhaha. (This sounds like a math test, which I'll end up "How many BC classes did I take, compared to Body Jam?")

Body Attack classes are come in 3rd, more than Body Step by 25%. I started Body Attack later too (as in, I never did an Attack class prior to TF)... so I'm very amused by my wonderful statistics.

Cheers!

0 comments: