CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Day 237

Went to Sri Hartamas TF ... for the first time! Well, there are some things I like about the place, and others which ensures that I won't keep going there again and again. Which is fine by me, cos it's not really that convenient. Once in a while is ok though, cos there are some nice eateries in Sri Hartamas that I can try out while I'm there. :P

Went for Body Step (Hazrin's class) and it was really fun. Well, what more can you expect from a Head Instructor's class, ekkeke. We did some fun tracks like Another One Bites The Dust, Cha Cha, I Don't Feel Like Dancing, Do We Rock, the "I'm coming up" song, quite syiok la, haven't done Body Step in a really long while.

After class, bumped into Hazrin at the pantry, and got to dig out lots of info from him regarding the new release. He seems quite sincere (ahahhaha!!) in saying that the new release for Attack & Step are good, so I'm feeling quite positive about the first quarter's launches! Good news also in the form of him saying that the next quarter's release will most likely be in Jaya 33 and Taipan again... yay!! :D

He's also very funny... told me, "You'll love the new release of Attack... a lot of push ups!" T____T And when I complained that I have zero upper body strength, he said that the body will acclimatize itself after a while... hopefully la. In my case it's been years and years and still soft like tofu. T___T

0 comments: