CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Day 250

Woke up late again... T____T So sad whenever I can't go to J33 for my classes... and ended up in Taipan again. Body Combat and Body Jam, as per my usual poison. But it was unexpectedly fun... because for BC we had three instructors... Alex, Adrian and Julian! And Adrian, although not teaching so often as he did last time, didn't lose his technique at all.. still gave good cues and still give clear instructions. Then again he only led for the warm-up tracks. :P :P And pls ler, he said I'm an expert, when I am not, paiseh!

Anyway, I'm really growing to love BC39 more and more.. sigh!! I like almost all the tracks... but of coz, especially for Johnny B. Goode. And the warm-up track.. one & only.. it's sooooooo upbeat & really makes you hyped up for the rest of the class. Sigh, with BC, there are just soooo many tracks that I like. =)

For Body Jam, it wasn't Jeremy, but Zarina! Again, all the new tracks, and seriously am very into the reggaeton and Jive 09 now. Earlier, I liked the "UFO!" block more, and less the other two. Now it's the opposite! Sigh, confused person. :D The only one I still can't get is the body ripple and the scuff-walk, which I cheat by doing something that looks more like a scuff-bounce/jump thingy. Hee. After the class, Zarina said that I "got all the steps already", which is something that makes me superrrrrr ego-bloated because this is just my 2.5 class with the new release. >=p Of coz, she also agreed with me that my body ripple ain't correct, too robotic liows. She taught me the correct way, which I think I can follow if the move is slow, but I bet when it's fast, I'm going to revert back to my robotic chest-slam movement, haha. Anyway, I have the rest of the month to get the correct moves. =D

0 comments: