CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 16, 2009

Day 238

My goal (which I proudly wrote about on Facebook...) this month is to work out 25 days out of the 31 days in March. It's now the 16th, and according to my blog, I've gone a total of 12 times. I think that's ... not bad. But that also explains the counterpain, aches in my legs, etc. If there wasn't any nice classes today, I would have skipped the gym and forgot about my 'proud' declaration on Facebook. However, as Mrs C would say... "keep yourself busy!" and I have been keeping myself busy.

Today's class is Body Combat (Terence + Lorraine again)... wah, very syiok class. Lots of old tracks, but Terence was in the mood to say a lot of weird things, which cause me to laugh and laugh and can't even do the movements properly. T___T Haha, which reminds me... one instructor said this during Body Jam and I laughed like mad, totally forgot all the moves (totally kejang and stunned and then ROFL-ing):
(During a shimmy session) "Hey you! How come your one so big but when you shake it doesn't move one? Fake one is it!?" *sendiri ketawa damn long* "Look... even my one can shake!!" *points at his own chest* WTF moment wei! Directed to one aunty behind me, who probably because of her bustiness didn't shimmy shimmy shimmy as much as the rest of us. Sigh... don't la spout out random stuff like this... cannot tahan laughing.

Then there was another instructor who said this before a conditioning track for Combat:
"I got a letter from the gym because one of the members complained that I touched her butt. Ain't no touching of the ladies butts man... I've got my own." HAHAHA WTF. I wonder who wrote the letter... cos I kena before, but I don't think it's like something hamsap la... the instructor was helping me with my triceps push up... you shouldn't lift your butt up too high...

Anyway, Terence was in that kind of "mood" to say random stuff like that. But I can't remember what... something about the armpits of the guy standing behind me and also the way some of the ladies in the class shouted... (trailing off shout... what happens when you are full of gusto and then you realise that you're the only one shouting, so you trailllll off. That happens to me all the time, hahaha). Anyway I laughed all the way. (When not making pained faces because my legs are seriously... patah-ed).

Warm Up track : Shake That -> Bom Bom Suena
1st track : Surrender
2nd track : I Need a Hero
3rd track : Power of Love
4th track : Call Me - (Spagna! Nice! But not my era, hahaha. I'm still young. :P)
5th track : One of the newer MT tracks, but I don't know the name. Popular one la... I quite like it also.
6th track : Black Parade
Conditioning : Not Gonna Get Us
Cool Down : Our Solemn Hour

I might've missed one or two here or there... but you get the general idea... it's all old tracks. Luverly..... thanks!! :D :D :D

Anyway, I had a fun time using Terence as target practice, but sadly for me he says that I didn't hit the target at all. T__ T Cheh!

Can't wait for the release of Body Combat #39! Pauline and I are wondering (calculating.. kakaka) whether we can 'fly' to Pavilion in time... but I don't want to take the risk... besides, I don't want to go and wear my "pasar malam" gym clothes in Pavilion... paiseh! :D

0 comments: