CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 9, 2009

Day 231

Woke up late. Only managed to go for Body Attack today, which was team taught by Jason & Hazrin. !!!! Two of my fave Attack teachers... *gosok* Hahahhaa...

Sadly, they did most of the tracks that I've been doing religiously ever since I started going for Attack classes again... hahaa. Don't get me wrong, it's still fun, and despite doing the chorey so many times I can still get the cues wrong (e.g for that "Brazilllll~~~!!!" track). Dunno la, I miss the days of Layla (even though I always got the arm movements wrong... well, I want to practice!) and erm.. I can't remember! But I like tracks with L-shape crosses and lots of jumps into the air!!!!!

Surprisingly.. I'm still alive after the class... and I feel so "awake".... hahaha. I guess I miss gym loads after being sick for so long... (ie: 3 days.. hahahaa).

0 comments: