CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 30, 2009

Day 252

Finally, got to do the latest release of BC with Terence & Lorraine... keke. This is my ... #342395238 class... but still got the "feel" of a new release... syiok! :) Too bad, the guy who came last week and rolled about on the floor when he heard Terence wasn't coming didn't come again to see his hero... hahaha.

Oh, our "warm-up" today is when Terence said they were giving free drinks downstairs, so we had to run 3 flights of stairs down just to get... 1 can of soyabean from F&N. Some more must do some really "zhi bei" things to get the drink.. which of course he didn't warn us about beforehand. :P He said it was "simple things mah, why need to warn?" The action he had to emulate was "Close your eyes and be silent for 5 seconds". Pauline got some true / false question... my GOOD LUCK made me have to emulate "LAUGH NON STOP FOR 5 SECONDS"... T___T And then the F&N people snapped a few pics of my siao lang face... gosh. And honestly, at the end I started to really laugh. Real siao char boh behavior. Laugh til more than 5 seconds. Sigh... but I got one large pimple le... I don't want to take my pic lor... (whine whine whine)

Erm... I kept talking about the latest release relentlessly.. what else is there left to say? Maybe I'm over-doing the latest release, so I think that all the songs are nice and "this is one of the best releases ever!" but now I think BC #40 is going to have a lot to live up to. :P

And I love that Scotter vs Status Quo track more and more.... Here's another cool Scooter track... I want to learn to "dance/ jump" like the guys in the video, check it out!



Haha, I'm also really happy today because I got to "target practice" on Terence .. sampai he said, "I am not your ex boyfriend, you don't have to hit until so hard". Cheh! Last time said that he didn't feel anything when I whack also. Mwahahahhaa!!!

0 comments: