CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Day 253

Weight training days again... decided to do it only once a week. Should focus on fat burning instead and just do enough to remain toned and not regress into a formless, quivering being. Hehehe.

20 minutes cardio wave
3 sets of abductor (still on the pyramid sets, so it was 35kg, 40kg, 45kg!! But all max 10 reps only. I amaze myself seriously. No wonder my legs are so "fat")
3 sets of adductor (35kg, 40kg, 40kg. For some reason, can't move it much at 45kg)
3 sets leg press (60lb, 60lb, 50lb)
3 sets leg curl (35kg, 35kg, 30kg)
+leg extension machine rosak in ladies workout area... pls rectify this TF!!+

30 sit-ups
1.5 minutes of plank (with alternating leg lifts)
10 sets of leg extension (works the lower abs, or so I heard)
20 sit-ups butterfly style.

Quite a quick workout la... I've been working out 27 days out of March, so understandably, I'm quite... erm... tired? And the entire thing has screwed up my "monthly cycle" if you know what I mean... that's what happens when one exercises too much.

Finally - last day of the month weigh-in ... no change again. Sigh... but I think in terms of being toned up... I think there's more definition in the arms?? (convincing self) And of course, the stamina is definitely there. :)

0 comments: